I am officially retired

Congratulations and good luck with your new honey.
What the hell...over/under is 8 months. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ha! the perfect honeymoon period. I have to agree with you.

BTW Squirt - this is not any indication of what you will do. Wea re just having some fun here on your post.

I wish you all the luck buddy.
youll be back...." just when you thought u were out, they bring you back in"
Once a monger.....always a monger.....See you in a few months.
Good luck to you and your new lady;
good luck, see you back in the future........this hobby is a drug, there is no letting go!
Finding "The One" and marrying her is what eventually got me into the hobby. I found hobbying to very therapeutic!! LOL!!

All bullshit aside, congrats and good luck to you sir. Good love with a soul mate is priceless. You're a good man Squirtest.

______________________________ ______________________________ __________
SuperDuty06
"Give me a Viking Hat and a wetsuit and I will do almost anything once!"
Have fun and get married
Thanks guys and girls. The secret is to stay off the board. Thanks Snow! I will miss you too darlin. 8 months? I will take that bet. Of course it is all about Intestinal Fortitude. I would be remiss without thanking the board. This thing of ours is awesome and has been a valuable resource. Thank you to the ECCIE folks and the ASPD people that preceded them. Later!
I will take the over with The Squirtest......steak.
The fact that you want to make your newfound relationship work, and want to put this thing behind you is a positive and necessary step. Only time will tell.

If it works, Great! If it doesn't you can always pick up where you left off. The beauty of this "world" (if there be one) is there's no limit to the number of times you can retire or unretire. Whichever route makes you happy is the path to follow. Good luck to you.

I am only hopeful your retirement lasts longer than those of Demon or Classysex - those are records which will never be broken.

Shame I am not a betting man. I'd enjoy a steak dinner at dearhunter's expense - so long as he's not dining with me.
Good Luck and congratulations..............
Good luck, and I hope that your new relationship brings you everything you desire.
At best you'll make it a year.

So long friend
WHAT???? OMG! THAT IS ONE LUCKY LADY. GOOD LUCK YOU TO YOUR SEXXXY ASS !! SO UR SAYING IF I WAS CLOSER.... WHAT?
XOXO
BRIDGETTE