Political ad thread

Is that like democrats and your independent party? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
No shit for brains the independents are free from the repubs or dems . Another JD student.
No shit for brains the independents are free from the repubs or dems . Another JD student. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Is that why you support Obama 100% of the time... you never backed a conservative thought one time... You are a fellow traveler on y'all s journey to a "MEANS TO A END"... you are a member of the Alinsky goon squad.
Is that why you support Obama 100% of the time... you never backed a conservative thought one time... You are a fellow traveler on y'all s journey to a "MEANS TO A END"... you are a member of the Alinsky goon squad. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Poor iffy he/she can't tell the difference between supporting someone and lampooning the silly shit they post. Sorry whiffy you struck out again.
Poor iffy he/she can't tell the difference between supporting someone and lampooning the silly shit they post. Sorry whiffy you struck out again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hornless uni-corn monkey boy just been kidding the whole time... LOL
Hornless uni-corn monkey boy just been kidding the whole time... LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

Are you really this fucking dumb, or are you looking for sympathy?
How can you bypass congress ... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I'm sorry. I was just taking your president at his word.
I'm sorry. I was just taking your president at his word. Originally Posted by filbone
Unless you are from another country he is your president also. The comment was about congress working together, try to keep up.
Congress is broken? Maybe you're right. The House keeps passing bills to help the private sector create jobs and the Senate just buries them some place without a vote. We have had no budget in over five years because of the Senate. The Senate has decided that the Constitution is a problem so they have decided to do away with things like actually voting on things, playing by the rules, and giving the minority a vote. Hey, I found the problem...

Passing bills you know won't pass the other house is just busy work.
Today (14 Feb.) Joe Biden said that there is no republican party. Sounds like he is still hurtin from that Palin beat down. Remember how he just laughed for no reason when he debated Paul Ryan. His implants have grown into his brain.
Quite a comeback Sara ain't gonna give you any pussy so you should quit obsessing.
I will acknowledge the Tea Party when it fields a slate of candidates independent of the GOP. In the meantime, they're just the extreme right wing dipshits who have sunk the Republican Party and have fucked up our civilization.

God Bless Em.
Today (14 Feb.) Joe Biden said that there is no republican party. Sounds like he is still hurtin from that Palin beat down. Remember how he just laughed for no reason when he debated Paul Ryan. His implants have grown into his brain. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You ARE a drunk motherfucker...