Rory Mcilroy wins British Open and happily quacks about how wonderful he is....

This could just be an anti-brit thing. If I recall correctly, the OP was all for Big fat piece of shot sloppy Papi pulling down a fat paycheck to be an obnoxious hubris-laden cunt.
Bump of praise, as I didn't want to start a new thread anywhere.

Rory just pasted the field yesterday with quality play over the last nine, ramming it up the PGAnus of the slowpokes in front of him. Ricky Fowler is a juvenile boy compared with Rory. The PGA did an awesome job getting the event finished.

Meanwhile, Tony Stewart murders (only second degree, unless the bump was a set up, but I can't see that) a 20 year old right here in Upset.
Rory didn't "paste" the field..................he won by a single stroke. It was anybody's tourney to win going into the closing holes on Sunday evening.
fucking pasture pool...

But leave it to Whir-LIE-turd to make it into a personal attack.

Can you cheat at golf? Oh yeah...just LIE about your score, right whir-LIE-turd?
Mickelson says Rory is "better than everyone else right now"... That's good enough for me.
Mickelson says Rory is "better than everyone else right now"... That's good enough for me. Originally Posted by Thibodaux
Yep, Rory is not where Tiger was a few years ago but he is knocking on the door.

He is on a heck of a run right now.
Yeah, but his decision to split with Caroline Wozniacki is looking like the best girlfriend dump of all time.

She has to be hating all this success he is having.
Fuck Golf. It's a game not a sport anyway. Put this British twink on a gridiron and lets see if he can say he's proud of himself then, lol.

Jim
Fuck Golf. It's a game not a sport anyway. Put this British twink on a gridiron and lets see if he can say he's proud of himself then, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jimbo, whether golf is a sport, game and/or both is debatable. But there is no doubt Rory is extremely skilled in his chosen field.

Since you brought it up, I would imagine Rory would have as much luck on the gridiron as Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis would have trying to win three consecutive PGA Tour events, including 2 Majors, within a 3 week period.

So, what's your point?
Bump of praise, as I didn't want to start a new thread anywhere.

Rory just pasted the field yesterday with quality play over the last nine, ramming it up the PGAnus of the slowpokes in front of him. Ricky Fowler is a juvenile boy compared with Rory. The PGA did an awesome job getting the event finished.

Meanwhile, Tony Stewart murders (only second degree, unless the bump was a set up, but I can't see that) a 20 year old right here in Upset. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I guess not many caught that quip about Stewart.

Bad things can happen when people do stupid things in dangerous environments.

The Sherrif up there who is handling the investigation said it best. They are doing thorough investigation to ascertain whether a crime was committed.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

It's a sport.
What the fuck? Here is the guy's quote.....

"I'm immensely proud of myself," McIlroy said after his two-shot victory Sunday that was never really in doubt. "To sit here, 25 years of age, and win my third major championship and be three-quarters of the way to a career Grand Slam ... yeah, I never dreamed of being at this point in my career so quickly."

I dunno, I guess I can imagine Tiger saying something like this although even that is a stretch. But, can you imagine Jack Nicklaus or Arnold Palmer or Ben Crenshaw or any other professional golfer saying something like this? I notice that this Jordan Spieth kid is a cocky fucking asshat too. I get that you have to have an immense level of confidence in yourself to succeed when you play competitive golf at this level.....but, damn. Originally Posted by timpage
Palmer was quite the swashbuckler in his hey-day. Nicklaus, my personal golfing hero, was hated by the multitudes in Arnie's Army because he was pretty brash and cocky coming up...AND he beat the shit out of the old guys. Then you've got Trevino, Miller, Weiskopf, etc, all certifiable assholes in their younger days. And, lest we forget, Eldrick turned asshole pretty quickly, and doesn't look to be mellowing much. Maybe when the 'roids finish tearing down his body he'll realize how good he had it and chill.

You're right about Crenshaw. Add Player, Love III, and Couples to the class act list. They've been that way from day one.
Jimbo, whether golf is a sport, game and/or both is debatable. But there is no doubt Rory is extremely skilled in his chosen field.

Since you brought it up, I would imagine Rory would have as much luck on the gridiron as Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis would have trying to win three consecutive PGA Tour events, including 2 Majors, within a 3 week period.

So, what's your point? Originally Posted by bigtex
Anyone can do it. Think about that for a second.

Jim
Anyone can do it. Think about that for a second. Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jumbo, I did think about it and I stand by my previous statement:

whether golf is a sport, game and/or both is debatable. But there is no doubt Rory is extremely skilled in his chosen field.

Since you brought it up, I would imagine Rory would have as much luck on the gridiron as Peyton Manning or Ray Lewis would have trying to win three consecutive PGA Tour events, including 2 Majors, within a 3 week period. Originally Posted by bigtex
I reiterate, what's your point?