Toyota of Dallas

Yeah just make sure to get a low APR! No payment for 90 days!
Most of the AMP girls are Korean. I'd suggest near Hyundai or Kia dealership.
On the street?
I think I know who you’re talking about. She used to go by Honey the Bunny on LC. 20 yo, 5’9”, maybe 135. Very sweet girl who could make 3x as much going upscale vs SW.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Tall blonde. Thigh high boots. Tan legs. Frequently vaping. If we’re talking about the same girl, her name is Mysty May. Beautiful girl. I talked to her last week. She has profiles on Ourhome and Skipthegames. Can’t find any reviews though. Cops were around when I talked to her. Left it alone.
That's her
Harry Hines still has the ladies working. I wouldn’t risk it at the moment tbh since everything is closed. Can’t use the excuse oh ran into her in the club excuse lol.
The Chase girl sounds interesting. It would be nice to make a deposit with her.
I have not seen her walking this week, hope she's ok..
Was patrolling there today around 11 am. Saw lots of ladies sadly being picked up by the boys in blue. Be careful out there gents.
I’ve seen her too. Tried approaching her a couple of times and she was disinterested. Then I saw her standing on a corner by Motel 6 one day, but by the time I’d looped around she was gone. Not sure what her angle is.
There's still activity in the area. There's also a lot of front line workers around as well.
ok