QUESTION // LFK or DFK?

AWWWWW Space!!!!! MUAH!!!!!!!!!!

We Will Have To Get Together, And MAKE-OUT AGAIN...SOON!!!!!

Stellar doesn't even come close to describing your skills!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff Originally Posted by Spacemtn
OMG! i still remember the kiss lilly gave me outside of ricks at our last non bcd function. whew!!!
DFK FOR ME!!
I am a kissing freak.....but I agree with one of the comments posted above...gotta be some chemistry and the lady has to really be into it.
If she's faking it, just that "washing machine tongue swirl" doesn't do it for me. But a lady that makes you feel like she's making out with her long lost lover, that will get me every time. But heck yeh, DFK with the right lady...and you'll own me.
(or can at least rent me for the hour!!)
Yes and Yes... Answer is both of course! I am totally orally fixated! My lips are first responders. My tongue paves the way... then Peter follows where the first two have been!
Both, why choose just one.
A provider who is a good kisser is one I will probably see again (as long as all her other services are good) one who is a lousy kisser is typically one and done (even if her other services are good)
But please easy on the saliva it's not sexy to have drool in your mouth.
Brittany that was a good one!

Austexgtown - Oh I'll do the "Washing Machine Tongue & Swirl" alright!! WHEN IT'S RIMMING YOU!! And you WILL like it!

I agree with most, chemistry plays a part. But sometimes when a gent first walks in, I want to go in for a nice passionate kiss. Depending on how he reacts tells me if he's a HORNBALL like me, or if he might be shy at first and may need a little warming up.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
Love to use my Gene Simmons tongue for dfk and daty. However, sometimes I get carried away and give too much tongue dfk but it's always good for daty)
TOO Much Tongue -

UNLIKE TOO MUCH COWBELL -

Is TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Italianna.....have at it. that kind of tongue swirl is a-ok with me!!! But do recall vividly that you are an amazing kisser. Lilly, we may need to meet!!
TOO Much Tongue -

UNLIKE TOO MUCH COWBELL -

Is TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Austintatious Lilly
i got a feva! and the only cure for it, is more cowbell.....i gotta have it babe
Acting like you mean it is more important than depth of tongue insertion. Of course, having the option of DFK is good.

A few ladies seem to think DFK should be performed like you're trying to unplug a drain. It's not just mechanical depth of penetration, and force.
I love a combo of both... Soft passionate kissing, a little tongue teasing suction and I love to suck a little on the lip... But please easy on the saliva it's not sexy to have drool in your mouth. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I like your style B Love, the best of both worlds with a little play in between. That's how I like to get down.
I love kissing in general. As for DFK or LFK, I like starting with LFK and moving on to DFK. When I see no DFK in the reviews, I shy away because it implies to me that the experience will be dispassionate and I'm all about the passion
  • anita
  • 03-28-2012, 09:59 PM
I am fine with both. I just love kissing.
Being a Giver.. I think starting w/ LFK working into a DFK ohh yeah!

Slow and passionate... moist and warm (not drenching me and my clothes)
Sensual and seductive... that makes you ohh want to more to something more

Take my w/ your lips...
Nibble.. just a bit.. (please no biting... )
Allow our tongues to explore...

I'm a kisser... of all kinds!!!

It makes me wet and begin to quiver and makes my body tremble and need more...