Thinking about a Houston visit

Robynn don't pay these asholes any mind... Put up an ad and see if you have any interest.. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
^^This
...and to answer the question about why don't I ask my sister, well b/c we are not on the same level thank you.... Originally Posted by thesultryrobynn
Stop trying...it was an ad...

And yeah...we don't need you down here...
@wakeup perhaps when you go to sleep you shouldn't wake back up, I'm for sure the world doesn't want you here lmao. I will be visiting DEAL WITH IT OR GO KILL YOURSELF WITH A NEEDLE FULL OF AIR TO THE NECK. POOF.. GROW UP BOYS and stop acting like the size of your peters which I'm for sure isn't much even with a tight one. Get a grip and get a life. Bye lmfao hilarious lil creatures you are. Ha ha ha ha. Wooo hoooo
Lol it didn't make any since for you to requote what was all ready said as if I needed an interperter for written english. Foh
Lmfao foh so many lames keeps me laughing. Never a dull moment with a Dmb fck. Put a D in ya mouth and stfu don't spit just swallow
Poof.
How about you stay from around my way df. Thanks in advance
That totally did not make any sense to reqoute what someone had already posted/suggested wow people are really slow duh as if I needed a translator for written english. Foh with the foolishness or take a class for some real common sense. Lmfao a lot of funny lame jokes around I see lmfao foh
  • bbkid
  • 08-20-2013, 07:52 AM
Uh robynn, "it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."
Uuh.
To my positive people who pm letting me know assholes will be assholes, I do Not get offended by what people post negative, I truly get a kick out of the post which is why I reply the way that I do. This is not the first or last time one of these guys that like to juggle, gargle and swallow there own balls will visit one of my post. I have a few other post where the same thing happened and I just had a blast. The world is crazy if I didn't get these types of acts I wouldn't have anyone to laugh at and make my day at times. This is one of my fav hobbies (staying humble) but getting under your skin while you tried to get under mine. So thanks to all my positive people. P.s for the lil girl who followed behind her client to reply. Never follow hunny always lead. Now go swallow your treat for being a good girl lol.
Whore meltdown...classic...
Just curious why you would post this? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Because he can........ijs

I was wondering if her sister started posting for her........too funny

Posts 19 thru 22 are fascinating to read in comparison to #18 & #23........it reads like a pimp started posting or some weird shit
She should have not responded to the post about not coming and just posted an ad........

Now if she posted an ad....some of the same people she may have pissed off now may book appointments showing interest.....then all of a sudden cancel in unison to teach her a lesson. Or not...........
The hooktards have that gig.......ijs