Vax Passport; Now a National ID card And Citizen RTegistry?

I thought Libtards achieved herd stupidity already?
I thought Libtards achieved herd stupidity already? Originally Posted by bambino
lol

NO! They set new stupidity levels daily.
No one is more retarded than Dumbino, and the genesis of this thread is an oxycontin fueled delusion. I eagerly await the long and painful death all of you uneducated, ignorant antifaxxers and will savor the inevitable youtube videos of the erasure of your blight on the species.
To Dumbino, maybe google (if you know how, which I doubt, like maybe quit jerking off to q-anon fourms) Dunning-Kruger Effect, which you have never heard off since you dropped out of the fourth grade. But to summarize Dunning-Kruger for a retarded fourth grader, it posits that the most ignorant on a topic invariably thinks he is the most insightful, while conversely, the most informed and intelligent never assume that they know everything. So if you think that you are the smartest person in a room, or a forum, its a safe bet that you are the most retarded. Trust me Dumbino and all of your Trumptards and Anti-vaxxers, you are clinically retarded and the sooner you die, the better for humanity.
That’s good. Plains why they all spew the same shit in unison.
No one is more retarded than Dumbino, and the genesis of this thread is an oxycontin fueled delusion. I eagerly await the long and painful death all of you uneducated, ignorant antifaxxers and will savor the inevitable youtube videos of the erasure of your blight on the species. Originally Posted by tobias1988
All the best
Pussy Trumptards. All fat asses, wearing adult diapers, pissing themselves at any loud noise. Die you pathetic weak pussies.
  • Tiny
  • 12-31-2021, 07:22 PM
Maybe it can be used for voter ID. Seems right in line with what Republicans so desire. Originally Posted by NoirMan
Do you have issues with voter ID? If so, what are they?

I don't understand the argument against presenting a photo ID to vote. I believe it would prevent a small amount of fraud. Whether you have it or don't have it isn't going to sway many elections. But it does make people more confident in the integrity of the system. And that is a big problem when you've got perhaps 20% or 30% of the population who wrongly believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen.
Do you have issues with voter ID? If so, what are they?

I don't understand the argument against presenting a photo ID to vote. I believe it would prevent a small amount of fraud. Whether you have it or don't have it isn't going to sway many elections. But it does make people more confident in the integrity of the system. And that is a big problem when you've got perhaps 20% or 30% of the population who wrongly believe the 2020 presidential election was stolen. Originally Posted by Tiny
“Small amount of fraud”? Jesus tap dancing Christ.
  • Tiny
  • 12-31-2021, 07:32 PM
Has Proof of Immunization Become a De-Facto National ID Card?

Mqany jurisdictions across the country now require proof of immunization, currently three shots) tobe presented before entering any business or entertainment venue. These are locsal or state rtequirements. However all airlines continue to require both proof of immunization aand mask wearing to travelby air. We can debate the merits or advisability of getting the shots and wearing a mask. That is a valid discussion. However, some forces are seriously looking to require proof of immunization as a universal requirement, even for those w2ho have gotten infected with Covid19 and survived. They have natural immunity and do not need shots.

It is my belief that this a stealth movement or Trojan Horse to implement a national ID card and registry of citizens. The Clinton administration era attempt at a national health care system had such a registry at its core. The current air travel requirements for proof of immunization amount to national internal travel document. This is nearly the type of thing found in China today and in the Soviet Union during the Cold War, an internal passport. "Are your papers in order?" is a line often reputed in movies set in authoritarian regimes going back to the 1940s.

People on both sides of my family came to the USA from Europe escaping authoritarian regimes, both Fascist and Communist. I am old enough to remember that all that was required for air travel was a valid ticket. Next, we had to prove that were, in fact, who the ticket was for. And now, proof of identity is not enough; we must also show that we are also compliant. As American Citizens, we should never have to show our "papers". Originally Posted by ICU 812
I like the idea of a national vaccine database, where you could voluntarily obtain proof of vaccination, for selfish reasons. Right now if you were vaccinated in the USA and you want to travel in some countries in Europe, you've got to get tested every few days if you want to eat in restaurants. That's because some of the Europeans don't trust that you actually got COVID vaccinations if all you've got is some white card that can be easily counterfeited. Also, I lost my immunization booklet and so am probably going to have to get a yellow fever vaccination before I need to. For people who lose their COVID CDC vaccination cards, I guess they're fucked. They have to get vaccinated again, even if their physician advises against it, if they want to travel to certain places and do certain things.

I agree that natural immunity may be more effective than immunity from vaccines. And believe that soon 90%+ of the population will have some immunity from vaccination and disease anyway, so suspect that having U.S. citizens present proof of vaccination to fly or eat out is overkill. And finally I also don't like the NSA and others prying into every facet of our lives. But still practically it would be nice to have proof of vaccination that would be accepted everywhere.
  • Tiny
  • 12-31-2021, 07:34 PM
“Small amount of fraud”? Jesus tap dancing Christ. Originally Posted by bambino
You're fixating on Donald Trump's fantasy and ignoring the real problems.

What I've got a problem with is people like Lin Wood convincing Republicans that their votes won't be counted so they might as well stay at home come election time.

And people like Stacey Abrams riling up the Democratic base by making it seem like Republicans are preventing them from voting, when that's a lie too. IMO the idea that rules against having partisans pass out water in election lines and rules requiring voter ID are going to disadvantage Democrats is ridiculous.
No one is more retarded than Dumbino, and the genesis of this thread is an oxycontin fueled delusion. I eagerly await the long and painful death all of you uneducated, ignorant antifaxxers and will savor the inevitable youtube videos of the erasure of your blight on the species. Originally Posted by tobias1988
To Dumbino, maybe google (if you know how, which I doubt, like maybe quit jerking off to q-anon fourms) Dunning-Kruger Effect, which you have never heard off since you dropped out of the fourth grade. But to summarize Dunning-Kruger for a retarded fourth grader, it posits that the most ignorant on a topic invariably thinks he is the most insightful, while conversely, the most informed and intelligent never assume that they know everything. So if you think that you are the smartest person in a room, or a forum, its a safe bet that you are the most retarded. Trust me Dumbino and all of your Trumptards and Anti-vaxxers, you are clinically retarded and the sooner you die, the better for humanity. Originally Posted by tobias1988
Pussy Trumptards. All fat asses, wearing adult diapers, pissing themselves at any loud noise. Die you pathetic weak pussies. Originally Posted by tobias1988

i think toby is gonna get a friendly missive from the mod squad in the new year. if not sooner.

u go toby!

i think toby is gonna get a friendly missive from the mod squad in the new year. if not sooner.

u go toby! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Duly noted.
Its MUNCHIE

surprise surprise surprise
What I've got a problem with is people like Lin Wood convincing Republicans that their votes won't be counted so they might as well stay at home come election time.

And people like Stacey Abrams riling up the Democratic base by making it seem like Republicans are preventing them from voting, when that's a lie too. IMO the idea that rules against having partisans pass out water in election lines and rules requiring voter ID are going to disadvantage Democrats is ridiculous. Originally Posted by Tiny
Some elections are decided by a handful of votes. So how many fraudulent votes does it take to swing an election. Lin Wood had nothing to do with anything. Open Borders, mail in votes and no voter ID does. Wake the fuck up will ya.