Plant based meat.

Reported. Attempted hijack. Suspect banned member returning under alternate handle.
Reported. Attempted hijack. Suspect banned member returning under alternate handle. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Give your balls a tug, nadsy! If yous invest in the aforementioned product, you’ll be hijacking yourself, LOLLING.

It’s just as much a hijack as the comments by fredsy and bamsy, unless you intended this threads to be about dicks, which is altogether possibles.

Do your worst, barrister.

FTFY Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks for the correction on Yssup Rider loving dickburgers.
Give your balls a tug, nadsy! If yous invest in the aforementioned product, you’ll be hijacking yourself, LOLLING.

It’s just as much a hijack as the comments by fredsy and bamsy, unless you intended this threads to be about dicks, which is altogether possibles.

Do your worst, barrister.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
My comments were on topic insofar as the thread is about fake meat, and your known love of dickburgers.

(Get it - or am I being too subtle?)

Fake meat, dick meat.....Yssup Rider's favorite treat!

OK, OK - meat is a nickname for dicks - and you like to suck dicks - get it now, Yssup Rider?
Well NOT MEAT , I wonder just how BAD this shit is for your insides,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,
Yous are like a couple of sea elephants jerkings each other off.

Next time yous should try one of these, jerkoffs.

https://www.inthegroove.com/jackits-...pad-clear.html

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
You should get one of those and use it daily. Maybe then you won't be so bitchy, bitch. Just remember to clean up your mess, lol.
My comments were on topic insofar as the thread is about fake meat, and your known love of dickburgers.

(Get it - or am I being too subtle?)

Fake meat, dick meat.....Yssup Rider's favorite treat!

OK, OK - meat is a nickname for dicks - and you like to suck dicks - get it now, Yssup Rider? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Sure they were, DSK, errrr, fraudsy.