I Got Scamed From Someone On This Board (Xbox 360)

I had offered hhr for the system as well but he wanted more so i declined because if he took it to pawn shop they would of offered 60, but i sm sorry he did this to you cb. For now on he will not be on the board Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Yeah I went to gamestop first and buying a new one was like 120 and as well Microsoft.
+1 at least she would of had a 50% chance of spending the counterfit Originally Posted by Super Head 713
Hope she wouldn't if she knew it was.

Be like her selling the defective equipment know it was bad.

Wonder what this thread would look like if she had taken his money, then claimed "it" was broke, and had to go the doc to get "it" looked at, but kept his money anyway.
Wow that sucks , but in the case of a used x-box I probably would have just paid cash
whats the value of a used x-box anyway??? Probably less than what your charging ...

I'm not trying to be negative because hat he did was not ok he knew it didn't work he probably tried the pawn shop first but they don't buy broken merchandise

I've done quite a few trades though, but I also insisted the electronics be brand new just for the fact that electronics depreciate in value very quickly

But I do believe he owes you in some way & He needs to answer for his little scam he pulled here

just my 0.02
Hope she wouldn't if she knew it was.

Be like her selling the defective equipment know it was bad.

Wonder what this thread would look like if she had taken his money, then claimed "it" was broke, and had to go the doc to get "it" looked at, but kept his money anyway. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Calm down, angel. We all agree she got cheated and it sucks. The dude did wrong and should make it right. Since he probably won't, and she's stuck with the console anyway, it makes sense to at least try to get it working. Hell, her boys would probably get a kick out of fixing it.
Wow that sucks , but in the case of a used x-box I probably would have just paid cash
whats the value of a used x-box anyway??? Probably less than what your charging ...

I'm not trying to be negative because hat he did was not ok he knew it didn't work he probably tried the pawn shop first but they don't buy broken merchandise

I've done quite a few trades though, but I also insisted the electronics be brand new just for the fact that electronics depreciate in value very quickly

But I do believe he owes you in some way & He needs to answer for his little scam he pulled here

just my 0.02 Originally Posted by AmberDoll
Well I don't play video games anyone but my little one was told he was getting it already so have no choice but to go buy now. I'm kicking myself in the butt right now and upset and feel used and that's not the word I want use.
You were fucked, but not fucked good.
  • Trey
  • 08-21-2012, 03:14 PM
Well that's it for the hooked garage sale.
Sorry for your luck woman... there are some shit heads out there
You were fucked, but not fucked good. Originally Posted by ZedX79
Lol well you right about that.
Well that's it for the hooked garage sale. Originally Posted by trey
And your definitely right about that. I never do trades and the first time I do I got screwed. Lesson learned.
Well he is the one that is fucked in the end because the ladies that read this thread and remember his name might not want to see him even with cash. Which would serve him right! One bad apple fucks it up for the rest!
Sorry to hear you got scammed darlin'. At least you learned your lesson.
Now if he shows up here.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522009
We can hold him down while you pump a few hundred round into his scrotum.
Wouldn't that make you feel better?
Hey Blow Job er... Big Joe you may want to steer clear of that event.
Well that just sucks and not in a good way. Alot of dickheads out there.
Sorry to hear you got scammed darlin'. At least you learned your lesson.
Now if he shows up here.... http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=522009
We can hold him down while you pump a few hundred round into his scrotum.
Wouldn't that make you feel better?
Hey Blow Job er... Big Joe you may want to steer clear of that event. Originally Posted by Out_of_Bounds
Lmao that sounds like a plan.
Sorry but this shit is FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!! An broken XBOX. I guess fake bills is so 2011. At least he didn't try to barter a "GameCast"