Do Providers Have a To Do List

Yes, the ones with $300.00 and a little over an hour to spare....who screened through..... Originally Posted by angelinadream

finally I make someone's list.
Alast, another list that us pecker challenged individuals wont make ..... Tis Tis ...

I think I need to see Elisabeth and disappoint her too, just like I did Cilla and Brooke .... Hmmm We will see.
  • Trey
  • 09-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Yes, the ones with $300.00 and a little over an hour to spare....who screened through..... Originally Posted by angelinadream
funny
Alast, another list that us pecker challenged individuals wont make ..... Tis Tis ...

I think I need to see Elisabeth and disappoint her too, just like I did Cilla and Brooke .... Hmmm We will see. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Disappoint? Not at all. I'm the one who baited you with the promise of a shower after the session, but was only able to provider a little mist
Thank you for being brutally honest.
Heh

I agree Wakeup. Now let the fun resume

I think I need to see Elisabeth and disappoint her too, just like I did Cilla and Brooke .... Hmmm We will see. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
You were great, muah. i hope You had a great birthday lovie
I think the ladies have a list of guys they wanna see. They know very well that we as hobbyists have a check-off list.

Post away ladies...
I was nutty happy when I got to meet enderwiggen. When he called me my heart skipped a beat. He made my Saturday night. What a smart guy he is. Ever since I saw him, I think I have gotten smarter. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Yes i have a few on my list, and i also enjoyed Ender, lol. Originally Posted by subcilla
Damn, two shout-outs... I've been accused of pounding a woman stupid and turning a lady into a lesbian... but this is the first time anyone's said I made them smarter!

Thanks, Brooke and cilla! I enjoyed meeting you both as well!

Post away ladies... Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Yeah, it gives us bargaining power.
Ooops!
Elisabeth and subcilla, I assure you that I am not worth the wait. I am honored to be mentioned, though.
Does a DNS list count?
Does a DNS list count? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Yeah, right. Every provider I see is disappointed that I'm not you.