The most important title a guy could have.

This question is splitting hairs and IMO is nothing more than an AD. It's telling everyone how you are better than the majority of providers and will take better care of them. It has also become a thread where others can tell you how wonderful, smart, caring you are. Blah, Blah, Blah...This site is about hookers and johns and dressing it up with "titles" is silly.
Kayla, this a good thread, thank you.

It doesn't matter if a provider see me as a customer or client, I rather be a friend than customer or client... friendship is more important because if your SO is not giving you what you want and need you will escape to the arms of a provider and if the provider is good to you and every session with her is better than your SO... you will see that provider on a regular basis then she can be your other SO and by then you already have some relationship and know each other well as friends.
If a provider see me as a friend then when she is not available or gets a call from another provider for ref she can say "He is a friend of mine... and yes he is cool and fun and treat him well..." with that said our hobby life can reach a higher level of trust, friendship and satisfaction for all. Originally Posted by nbs4143

You took the words right out of my mouth!

I cringe everytime I hear the word, "client or customer"! In my eyes, you are my lover, mate, or friend whether it be for the hour or for future adventures!
You took the words right out of my mouth!

I cringe everytime I hear the word, "client or customer"! In my eyes, you are my lover, mate, or friend whether it be for the hour or for future adventures! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Ducky wants to be under Lana!!!
Welcome to the thread budman. I spent a few min looking back over your posting history. You are a perfect example of why this sort of thread is important but never posted. I'm not deterred by your hard attitude or swayed to think like you. My feelings are not hurt. It may be hard to hear that most people on this site won't be either. There's a core group of people here that miss the old days of good members and people helping people and GREAT threads. Any thread that teaches another person something they didn't know or have no considered, is a good one.

I've found over the 8 years I've been here that there will always be a poster or two like you. Ladies this is a very good guy for example research. You can tell everything you need to know by his posting style. In 007 thread, when a guy is at the hardest place, he comes in to prick him a bit and runs off. The behavior goes on and on in his posting style. That will give you a very good idea what sort of "client" he may be. Harder to work with, but possibly a diamond in the rough if he's given some care and concern to sand away the edges.
This question is splitting hairs and IMO is nothing more than an AD. It's telling everyone how you are better than the majority of providers and will take better care of them. It has also become a thread where others can tell you how wonderful, smart, caring you are. Blah, Blah, Blah...This site is about hookers and johns and dressing it up with "titles" is silly.
Wow, what great optimism!
Kayla,
Your original post was made to look like you were mentoring other providers and offering guidance on how they should treat their customers. IMO your true target audience was the customer, client, john, whatever. You say that a client is "under the care, guidance, and protection of an expert in a particular field." What a stretch. This threAD is no different than the multitude of other threADs that pose a question not to get an answer but to get their name out there and recieve adulation from admirers. It's like asking why men like BJ's or do guys really prefer BBBJ over CBJ. Other ridiculous threads that pop up on a regular basis are;

1. Guy's, before you visit a provider let me explain how to wash your balls and ass.

2. What's up with the "No Blacks" policy.

3. OMG, did you see XYZ is offering BBFS. I can't believe it.

ItalianaPrincess,
Optimism has nothing to do with it.
then of course you have a number of Ladies who carter to there "whatever" and it is hard to get into see them. I would not consider it an ad....but I do like the lady.
This question is splitting hairs and IMO is nothing more than an AD. It's telling everyone how you are better than the majority of providers and will take better care of them. It has also become a thread where others can tell you how wonderful, smart, caring you are. Blah, Blah, Blah...This site is about hookers and johns and dressing it up with "titles" is silly. Originally Posted by Budman

For the record......This IS my ad! You read it, didn't you? Ain't no dumb blonde here! LOL!

Gawd damn, haven't you heard the saying, "You get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar"? Now c'mere, honey and let momma kiss it and make it feel better!
Lana,
I'm not trying to catch any flies. Just pointing out the obvious.
I always thought that the obvious didn't need pointing out.
You can tell everything you need to know by his posting style. In 007 thread, when a guy is at the hardest place, he comes in to prick him a bit and runs off. The behavior goes on and on in his posting style. That will give you a very good idea what sort of "client" he may be. Harder to work with, but possibly a diamond in the rough if he's given some care and concern to sand away the edges.
Kayla- girl you crack me up....sand away the edges....

I've also got a "good idea" that, unless the hookers' (his title for Providers) donation is in the 100-150 range, there won't be any sanding away with this guy anyways.

To each his own.

I bet he would really call "bullshit" if I told him that I am actually FRIENDS with alot of my clients! WHAT-how could that be possible? A "hooker" and a "john" creating something between them besides body friction, orgasms, and sweaty money? Oh no!

You tell 'em Princess. I consider you a friend of mine with whom I share incredibly intimate moments.

IP,
I have no doubt you are friend with some of your clients. I am friends with some of the ladies I have visited. None of that changes what this threAD was about.

As for 007. I was right on the money in my assessment of his post.
Good Job princess, you actually got him to defend and do a back step. Bravo baby!! you are royalty! And a BJ contest winner!!!
Kayla,
Please tell me where I backed up.