Review: AngelFace/ Petite En'Lovely flaked on me

TrailBlazer, take that offer. As far as Appointments are concerned, Angel Face is not flaky from my experience.
This sport should be free of drama, if you dont take her up on her offer I'll be glad to take your spot! Sound like one hell of an hour ! LOL
  • tride
  • 07-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Angel looks to be worth the wait! Reality is that none of this is truly easy, keep trying to schedule her and I bet you will be glad you did.
  • S-Man
  • 07-11-2012, 10:03 AM
Angel looks to be worth the wait! Reality is that none of this is truly easy, keep trying to schedule her and I bet you will be glad you did. Originally Posted by tride
You do understand that by commenting on this NCNS post, you bumped it to the top of the first page? If she looks to be worth the wait as you state, it would have been better to have had this thread slowly go where all threads eventually go.
Well why wait any longer guys? I guess u did a very bad thing . . . .So it only makes sense that some one should punish me like the dirty little slut i am .......or will be
TB....you best be on the road ASAFP if not sooner. Originally Posted by Hercules
Hot damn, I'm not sure how to handle that. I'm petrified and turned on at the same time.
Not sure how one couldn't be stoked and curious enough to follow through with that one. Originally Posted by TrailBlazer
Dude, I was telling myself "shit, maybe I can take his spot" till I noticed the disclaimer at the bottom of the p411 ad

But that being said, you better take that offer from her, sounds like an experience
@sinkerswim. . . How can u tell how my reply sounds? It should read as a human being like everyone else im sorry I didn't have my. Cape on that day, please trust and believe he should have seen me and the offer still stands. . . I would fuck his world up in a single hour Originally Posted by Angel Face
I'd let herfuck up my world.....probably wouldn't take an hour either!
All I can tell you is that I sent AF a requested and did not get a reply back from her for almost a week, she text me @ 7pm and told me where to meet here @ 10pm. She is by far the best provider I have ever been with, hell probably the woman I have ever been with. Every woman I have seen since her pales in comparison. She is the one I think about when I am with someone else. So stop your fucking whinning grow a set of man balls and take her up on her offer. She could cancel on me anytime, good things come to those that wait.
All I can say is treat this girl right...I've seen her multiple times and ALWAYS worth the wait...if u can't wait on the best provider n Dallas it's ur loss...u just better pray she don't shut u out, cause I promise u will eternally regret it...if u really want a show try an overnighter with this bombshell...if u dare
You had to freaking bump the thread for that? Let it freaking go now.
All I can say is treat this girl right...I've seen her multiple times and ALWAYS worth the wait...if u can't wait on the best provider n Dallas it's ur loss...u just better pray she don't shut u out, cause I promise u will eternally regret it...if u really want a show try an overnighter with this bombshell...if u dare Originally Posted by sandman_8111
Well, it better have been "all that" given the $375.00 you paid for one hour.

And since this thing is still getting bumped, any word from the OP on whether a resolution was reached?
Well why wait any longer guys? I guess u did a very bad thing . . . .So it only makes sense that some one should punish me like the dirty little slut i am .......or will be Originally Posted by Angel Face
Attagirl! That's the way to handle it I'll cum see you very soon. :-)