NOPE!!

Besides, if you have High Priestess Miss V, Chief Wind, and Grand Poobah Whispers commenting on your thread, you know you're only one short of the Four Horsemen lol! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Ah thinck yew miss-spellt Whoresmen, sugar-puss.
...I'm *still* not sure what the OP was saying (standard English please - or at least Hochdeutsch or Castellano)...

But caveat emptor. P4P is a 'marketplace' - if the price is too high, you don't have to buy.
Ah thinck yew miss-spellt Whoresmen, sugar-puss. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Touche Gov'ner!

Now that the Gov'ner has commented, the Apocalyptic Quadfecta is complete.
as soon as we stop the hobby game for a month the prices will come down. this is there only income. 160 is plenty for fs from anyone.
as soon as we stop the hobby game for a month the prices will come down. this is there only income. 160 is plenty for fs from anyone. Originally Posted by 56022256

Cool story brah.
Touche Gov'ner!

Now that the Gov'ner has commented, the Apocalyptic Quadfecta is complete. Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Sorry, sweet-cklit. As much as Ah wisht it whar so, Ah wuz tha Lootin'nt Guv'nr, not tha Guv'nr. Mebbe if'n Ah din't have tha effect o' makin' yer blood rushta yer fever'd loins when yew thnck o' meh, yer brain mite not make mistakes laik thet. Nevah no-mind it, hawt stufff, don't be 'shamed. Ah haves thet effect on a lot o' fillies.
But you'll always be the Gov'ner to me Douchie!
But you'll always be the Gov'ner to me Douchie! Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Be careful, now, shoogar-cervix. Don't be talkin' outta skool 'bout our sexy-time games whar yer a ladykiller on Death Row an yer a-beggin' meh fer a pard'n.
Hey Gals. If you preorder the new Fallout game, and provide wanderer with bong rips, you can charge what you want. Something tells me that he’s serious about level 30 as well.
Sooooo............ when i wrote this, i had a bit to drink. I was a little salty in my verbiage. So i shall digress in my hard tone. what i was trying to say. I have been seeing a lot of these new providers, new to eccie and some new to the hobby. asking for exorbitant prices on basically a product that hasn't even been tested. it's like trying to sell you a car, new or used, without even test driving it. who in their right mind is going to pay for a car that they haven't even kicked the tires in? know what I am saying? That is all I am saying about all these new providers in the biz.

Established providers are gold in my book. they have good tcb and bcd ethics. I have no qualms with that. I just would like to know more wonderful established providers that can deliver what their ads can't back up. if you feel offended by these last few sentences. then I am not referring to you. I am calling out all these providers, that these mongers have given a green light on and they don't deliver. Most of my fellow mongers know what i mean.

BTW, fallout 4 comes out 11/10/15 and yes that is my favorite game and where i get my handle name from. i am a gamer, an alcoholic, a good man, a nerd, and a good lover. other than that, suck my dick. lol.

P.s. I said happy holidays on my original thread. that makes everything ok. right??
Are you intentionally writing in such a way as to give readers the impression that you are a dumb ass attempting to come off as smarter than you actually are or are your posts sincere?

In either case you are definitely coming off like an idiot with no understanding of basic economics or...nevermind. I don't have the patience for this.

Sooooo............ when i wrote this, i had a bit to drink. I was a little salty in my verbiage. So i shall digress in my hard tone. what i was trying to say. I have been seeing a lot of these new providers, new to eccie and some new to the hobby. asking for exorbitant prices on basically a product that hasn't even been tested. it's like trying to sell you a car, new or used, without even test driving it. who in their right mind is going to pay for a car that they haven't even kicked the tires in? know what I am saying? That is all I am saying about all these new providers in the biz.

Established providers are gold in my book. they have good tcb and bcd ethics. I have no qualms with that. I just would like to know more wonderful established providers that can deliver what their ads can't back up. if you feel offended by these last few sentences. then I am not referring to you. I am calling out all these providers, that these mongers have given a green light on and they don't deliver. Most of my fellow mongers know what i mean.

BTW, fallout 4 comes out 11/10/15 and yes that is my favorite game and where i get my handle name from. i am a gamer, an alcoholic, a good man, a nerd, and a good lover. other than that, suck my dick. lol.

P.s. I said happy holidays on my original thread. that makes everything ok. right??
Originally Posted by Lone wanderer
CBC, OPEC, SPA
Providers charge what they want, customers pay what they want.
Good story?
I never could understand why some mongers bitch about prices. Unlike car repair or medical costs pussy-for-hire is a non essential. Being as such if the rates are too high to justify then simply stop hobbying until rates drop to where it's worth it.

Meanwhile spend the cash working on your marriage or get out more if you're single. You just might find getting priced out of the hobby is the best thing that could have ever happened to you.

Imagine a lifetime of paying by the hour for pussy. Not exactly a future to look forward to, is it?
All I know is I made it to lvl 90 on skyrim and it wasn't fun
All I know is I made it to lvl 90 on skyrim and it wasn't fun Originally Posted by Allucards fish
Lmfaooo dont even know how this relates to the thread but that sir..is some time put in!!