My apologies to COG and the conspiracy folks

That's a lie.

You're a broken record in the middle of a meltdown.

Why not remind everybody here why you repeat yourself in every post?

Why not explain why you changed another poster's handle in a direct quote, which is against ECCIE policy?

Why not remind us who was the ORIGINAL, duly proclaimed Dipshit of the Year years ago, and who remains the measuring stick for ECCIE dipshittery?

Why not do all of that, and then repeat it over and over and over again?

OK?

OK?

OK?

OK?
That's a lie.

You're a broken record in the middle of a meltdown.

Why not remind everybody here why you repeat yourself in every post?

Why not explain why you changed another poster's handle in a direct quote, which is against ECCIE policy?

Why not remind us who was the ORIGINAL, duly proclaimed Dipshit of the Year years ago, and who remains the measuring stick for ECCIE dipshittery?

Why not do all of that, and then repeat it over and over and over again?

OK?

OK?

OK?

OK?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one needed another example of your lying ass lying again, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Back to your late model HUFF, IBIdiot.

Yet, another lie, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM; now, you're working on racking up 28,000 lies. BTW, speaking of "late model huffing", why did you find it necessary to drop out for about year, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM?
Good Times! Good Times!, Urinal Lips... http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...4&postcount=55
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...al+immigration

Talk about rude, insulting and harassing behavior. Thanks for your contribution to this thread.

No need to do that but obviously you have an agenda.

No prob boys. I've got more important matters to attend.

Hold your thoughts. I'll be back in a while. Maybe.
Nixon still was a commie.
Nixon still was a commie. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Nixon got thrown to the wolves by his own party. To bad the communist party can't do the same...

Earned Income Credit, redistribution of wealth, sounds pretty damn commie to me.
Earned Income Credit, redistribution of wealth, sounds pretty damn commie to me. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

I'm with you, my point is we flushed a turd. To bad 0zombies like to leave shit a float in their toilets...

• DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 09:50 PM
Why not explain why you changed another poster's handle in a direct quote, which is against ECCIE policy? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You yourself did that to COG just yesterday, asshole!!!!
  • DSK
  • 03-25-2016, 09:53 PM

America is divided - one reason is that you obnoxious assholes on the left take no responsibility for the divisions.

We should peacefully form several new nations based upon sharing the wealth and geography.

Fuck, we divided the land among the Indian nations, why not do it for different classes of people?
You yourself did that to COG just yesterday, asshole!!!! Originally Posted by DSK
That's bullshit. Nothing was changed. You're referring to an obvious typo outside of the quote code.

You're a lying sack of shit, JL.

But you've ALWAYS been a WK for IBIdiot. That's why you were also known as IBHomo.

That's bullshit. Nothing was changed. You're referring to an obvious typo outside of the quote code.

But you've ALWAYS been a WK for IBIdiot. That's why you were also known as IBHomo.

You're lying again. You did it intentionally, and you know it. But, you like liars, and even support them for President. We don't expect integrity from you, AssupLiar.

"NOPE" Rider fit's you perfect... Urinal Lips... whats up with the yellow headed CHIA?

This story is really old news, and for CNN to characterize this as somehow being "new" is unmitigated BS. Erlichmann -- the friggin' purported source for this story -- died in 1999!!! And LBJ was a paranoid jackass who fantasized that there was a conspiracy and falsely accused Nixon of collaborating with the enemy, Masterdickmuncher. RE: your Reagan lies, Masterdickmuncher, per a dim-retard Congress' findings: Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Funny. You personally acknowledged the source I posted when I first brought this up several years ago. Now it didn't happen?
You are so much less than I would have been willing to admit.
Time to re-research the subject. Time to feed you through the posterior. Bon appetite, douche-bag.