eating pussy in public

Her SUV Southlake Town Center parking lot.
  • MRMR
  • 12-26-2016, 12:33 PM
This was 20 plus years ago but the Galleria Parking Garage (Staircase) as she looked over toward Downtown.
Fun time
Swingers Club as well.
I ate my neighbors wife pussy on their back porch. No privacy fence,on a golf coarse, as golfers came by. She made me put his shirt on so neighbors would think it was him. It was fun.
I ate my neighbors wife pussy on their back porch. No privacy fence,on a golf coarse, as golfers came by. She made me put his shirt on so neighbors would think it was him. It was fun. Originally Posted by 56022256
That's awesome there mate. Funny shit.

Men's Club Houston courtyard swimming pool. She sat on the edge and I got in the pool. Was early to mid 90's..... Paulina I miss you. LOL
I ate a chick's pussy for about 30 minutes 3 seats behind the driver one night years ago on a Trailways bus at about 3:00 am while everyone else (presumably) was asleep.
I did it on the back row of a Greyhound bus in the early 80's. Was not more than a dozen people on the bus. After she O'd 2X, she wanted the real deal. Dropped my pants, she had her feet on the head rests of the next row and I pounded away till I blew. Best bus ride I ever had.

In the early 90's I had my gf sit on a washer in a Port A laundry. People were coming and going but nobody staying in the laundry. Found a stool, (no idea why stool was there, maybe for short chicks or children??) Anyway, went at it in DATY in between customers. She O'd, I got on the stool, dropped my pants and pounded for a quick nut before a customer caught us. After the deed, we were looking around and saw a video camera on the wall facing the direction of the washer we used. Never heard anything. Maybe camera was off or not working or maybe the owner enjoyed the video. It was pretty nice standing there letting the washer do the work on the spin cycle. Just got lucky on the spin cycle.
I once ate my wife in the laundry room at an apartment complex
I went down on a couple girls when I was in high school in the movie theatre, so those are good places if the movie is not packed with people. Most had like 10pm curfews then, and little to no privacy at their places (although that never stopped me! Once went down on a girl while her mom was washing dishes in the next room. She was freaking out, but didn't make me stop!) so we had to improvise locations to make out. Pick a back row, not the front or an isle seat, and wait for everyone to get settled into the movie! I'd talk them into wearing skirts and no panties to the movies with the promise of giving them something they'd enjoy while they watched the movie.

Just make sure to give them some candy to gnaw on, and a sweater to muffle their mouth if they are prone to being noisy. The floors are sticky in theatres, and it's not all cause of soda!