I've Never Done THIS before.

Lol yes unfortnately I don't think I'll ever show my taint on my pics. Originally Posted by tiatate

WWWWWhy? That little patch of skin is where universal understanding resides.
Very sexy pics
They do indeed Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
Looking amazing! Originally Posted by Maggie_May
Very sexy pics Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Thanks so much guys!!

WWWWWhy? That little patch of skin is where universal understanding resides. Originally Posted by pyramider
Lol because it loses a bit of class factor for the persona Im trying to give Tia Tate.
But you may be in luck somewhat! I have had a great shoot planned, and was waiting for a very cute jeweled anal plug I ordered to come in. They did today! So be on the look out. However may make them exclusive to my VIP area on my site. Ill drop some teasers here though.
And which persona is that which you are trying to give, would you say?

OutingWhore?
DisrepectfulRacist?
ClasslessWhoretard?

Having a hard time figuring it out.
Lol because it loses a bit of class factor for the persona Im trying to give Tia Tate.
But you may be in luck somewhat! I have had a great shoot planned, and was waiting for a very cute jeweled anal plug I ordered to come in. They did today! So be on the look out. However may make them exclusive to my VIP area on my site. Ill drop some teasers here though. Originally Posted by tiatate
If y'all want to see class personified, wade into tiatate's new threAD in Houston Coed.

Then, visit her website, so she can collect your IP address.
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2017, 08:18 AM
Don't let the OP fool you guys, she's a pimped out ghetto hood rat
While I'm typing my NO review up on YOUR laptop, do I get to meet your pimp?
While I'm typing my NO review up on YOUR laptop, do I get to meet your pimp? Originally Posted by mrredcat43
HEY!
...I have a masters in a research field... Originally Posted by tiatate
She has a masters guys!!!

Unless she's fucking you wearing her cap and gown, her masters doesn't mean jack shit to anyone in the hobby.
Researching what? Hooked on Phonics?
TardResearch .... you know.... recordkeeping...

...so one begs the question...where did she sell her wares before 3 months ago? Seems a little more salty than the other regular "new" ones.....
It's in the fine print if you guest your account or change pimps you get a new account.
  • L.A.
  • 09-19-2017, 09:30 PM
Other thread in Houston is 37 pages and going strong.
  • BLM69
  • 09-19-2017, 11:21 PM
Other thread in Houston is 37 pages and going strong. Originally Posted by L.A.
She's taken a well deserved internet beating, how does she find time for tricks?
If y'all want to see class personified, wade into tiatate's new threAD in Houston Coed.

Then, visit her website, so she can collect your IP address.
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Don't forget to fill out her booking form where you can send her your personal photo and give her your employment information.