Backpage format

Backpage is just tryin to save their ass with this-supposedly new bill they want to pass!

Other than that it’s the same as it always have been! Just looks different

We have to screen just like the guys have to screen their girl from bp unless she posts her eccie an p411 info.

It’s the same as it always has been!
I’ve had same problem ginger ! Idk what’s up with it ! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
On the screening on there, some girls don’t even do that, which probably is dangerous
Probably cause they don’t care if they go to jail! Some care some don’t!

But it’s just like any site you have to weed out the bad ones !
Ginger , thank you for mentioning this , My ad was deleted three times over the weekend. Not sure why??? I saw that Danielle Reed mentioned she posted in the massage section. Thank you Danielle , I will try that
Ginger , thank you for mentioning this , My ad was deleted three times over the weekend. Not sure why??? I saw that Danielle Reed mentioned she posted in the massage section. Thank you Danielle , I will try that Originally Posted by The Pink Doll House
I tried the massage section and that was deleted, as well. I’m calling my bank today and reversing all the charges on every ad they’ve removed. I’m counting around 30.
Sort of on topic because it’s a Backpage discussion, but if moderators need me to start a new thread, let me know...

Has anyone else been having an extreme amount of trouble keeping their Backpage ads running? Mine are flagged down/community removed several times a day. The past few days I’ve had 3-4 removed per day. I keep posting, they keep removing them.

The constant flagging/removal seems to be directly timed with the new current format, also. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Yes Ginger I have. I think it sucks that they wait until AFTER they take our payment!!
Their just trying to get more money but I don’t play about it !
I’m about to ask somebody about it cause they can’t do that!