bush or shaved

this ...thread ...shoulds be used by the fbi fer ...profilin ...purposes Originally Posted by Plastic Man
FBI does not hunt non binary any more
Bush = dental floss for after the meal. Shaved fresh = tasty treat without hair caught in the throat. Shaved with 5 o'clock shadow = brush burns on my cheeks. Bottom line is love to punish that little guy in the canoe with a server tongue lashing. Doesnt matter if he is in the deep forest or out on the barren plains.
Give me a nice triangle shaped neatly trimmed mound any day.
Give me a nice triangle shaped neatly trimmed mound any day. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
my first like for you
Crabs Lives Matter
IF you need a weed whacked for oral then it is too much.
Bush = dental floss for after the meal. Shaved fresh = tasty treat without hair caught in the throat. Shaved with 5 o'clock shadow = brush burns on my cheeks. Bottom line is love to punish that little guy in the canoe with a server tongue lashing. Doesnt matter if he is in the deep forest or out on the barren plains. Originally Posted by doug300
seek ...professional help
When was the last time someone saw a crap.
my first like for you
Crabs Lives Matter Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

You told me another time you gave me a like so this must be the second.

Does all seafood lives matter or just crabs?
been so long I forgot

seafood????I'm sure if having surf n turf, Crab be the turf . No home no turf
Crabs Lives Matter
my first like for you
Crabs Lives Matter Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

I didn't notice the Arlo Guthrie "like" until now so I need to report you "liked" me 3 times now. (only 3 times you've admitted to I should add)
?Whew"

That tune should be played when dinning at the Y