rates - your thoughts

I'd man up & pay the $25 rate delta without whining or asking for advice on that small amount of a huge hobby budget. Your choice to return or not.

If I were the OP - I might take the less annoying path and dive into the dictionary looking for sympathy...it's right between sh*t and syphilis.
Always confirm rates, just to get that awkwardness right out the way.

Personally imho, which isn't worth much, she should have locked you in at $125.
Any decent hotel room costs $80 or more. Getting any good provider to see you at those prices is a steal.
I'd man up & pay the $25 rate delta without whining or asking for advice on that small amount of a huge hobby budget. Your choice to return or not.

If I were the OP - I might take the less annoying path and dive into the dictionary looking for sympathy...it's right between sh*t and syphilis. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Haha. So you're saying I shouldn't start a thread titled "Her rate is $150 but I only have $20's... Do I ask for change?"
the rate is what it was when you book the appointment. Like, not from the time you started discussing the appointment - but from the time you said, "ok, lets meet here at this time." basic rule of thumb...if someone else can come fuck her during the time you are contemplating fucking her - then you don't have a locked in rate.

You aren't grandfathered into a rate either - until you have seen her in person already and you have agreed upon it. That's one of the things that tends to annoy me.

"Am I grandfathered into your cheaper than dirt rate because I saw that you posted an ad with it and I want to fuck you really bad and think you're super hot but I can't come fuck you right now, even though I've posted nine reviews in the last six weeks? But I want to make sure I get the rate that you just posted in that ad, cuz you know, I think you're super fucking hot...you have got me so hot right now with a raging hard on."

I hate talking money anyways - and I try not to have my rates all that high to begin with. But shit. You guys can be real assholes sometimes when it comes to the money. (girls can be real bitches about it too.) If she's posted an ad, and you already put the appointment in your calendar before her ad, you have the rate that was posted before the ad. This goes both ways. I would actually COMMUNICATE with her if she lowers her rate in an ad before you meet - if at the time you booked, her rate was higher. Don't assume.
Haha. So you're saying I shouldn't start a thread titled "Her rate is $150 but I only have $20's... Do I ask for change?" Originally Posted by TheBizz
I found an atm that gives out tens, pm me for directions.

I don't think 25 bucks is worth discussing, but if it is to you, I would confirm the rate and amount of time before heading to see her.
Haha. So you're saying I shouldn't start a thread titled "Her rate is $150 but I only have $20's... Do I ask for change?" Originally Posted by TheBizz
I'm not saying what you should do. Some posts say more about us than others. It might be less challenging if you want to create a similar board persona to just add fifty or so exclamation points at random to your posts. Sorta the hobbyist equivalent of stripper glitter - eye-catching but meaningless.
I don't change my rates or ever post a public special but if I did, you would always get the rate that was published at the time you contacted me. In the past I have had guys call when my min. at home was say 90 min. They never booked, and my rates went up since then...if they called back after the increase and I remembered who they were, I always offered them the lower rate. Most were actually shocked that "I" was the one who mentioned it, as they had not even noticed.

It's just good business to honor a published rate regardless of when the client books. Now, I can see 6 months or a year later not doing that, but a few weeks seems petty.
+1

Tuesday thru Saturday wasn't that long, whats $25 bucks, she could make that up in her next appt with her rate at $150.

I am confused though, if he went to see her, had a great time, why would he feel funny about paying an extra $25 dollars. Doesn't sound like an upsell, she just raised it. Maybe she was having a weekday special.

I don't change my rates or ever post a public special but if I did, you would always get the rate that was published at the time you contacted me. In the past I have had guys call when my min. at home was say 90 min. They never booked, and my rates went up since then...if they called back after the increase and I remembered who they were, I always offered them the lower rate. Most were actually shocked that "I" was the one who mentioned it, as they had not even noticed.

It's just good business to honor a published rate regardless of when the client books. Now, I can see 6 months or a year later not doing that, but a few weeks seems petty. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Personally, I would be thanking my lucky stars that a hot girl was even willing to go as low as $150 lol.

As another poster pointed out, we spend that on a hotel room per night. I can't imagine having to fk 3 guys a day just to break even or make a profit. Only in Texas bwahahaha! This is why I only fk mods lol. JOKE!
Personally, I would be thanking my lucky stars that a hot girl was even willing to go as low as $150 lol.
Originally Posted by London Rayne
That's a VERY good point, especially if the pussy was really, really good.

Heh...
I would never tell someone how to run their business, each to their own. Personally, I would grandfather anyone in to the previous rate. Especially when you JUST saw her.
I believe he said that was her half hour rate.