length and time for an overnight?

I asked this same question and a lady told me that it STARTS when you fall asleep and ENDS when you wake up lol thats why i don't do overnights lol

CG
I asked this same question and a lady told me that it STARTS when you fall asleep and ENDS when you wake up lol thats why i don't do overnights lol

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Haaaaaaaa
Berkleigh is BACK...with her Sexxy ass. I'm getting my refs up for ya.

On the topic. I don't know any chicks I want to spend 12 straight hours with--and i have an SO. How does that work? Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

LOL...where did I go?
I didn't know I left!
I just hate this place now...

Soccer is OVER for a few months LOL

For overnites, I believe what's more important (at least for me) is how much awake time the ladies r willing to provide. What good is a 8-8 session if they sleep from 11-6...which only gives u 5 hours of real fun ? My 2 cents worth,
For overnites, I believe what's more important (at least for me) is how much awake time the ladies r willing to provide. What good is a 8-8 session if they sleep from 11-6...which only gives u 5 hours of real fun ? My 2 cents worth, Originally Posted by hotamale
I agree with this! If we're having an overnight session but I'm only up for 4 hours, that is a problem... Dinner and drinks, intimacy, light snack/drink, intimacy, late night conversation, intimacy, sleeping, intimacy, and breakfast sounds about right!
I got a kick out of this statement on a providers website:

"1800 for 6 Hrs
2300 over-night 12-14 hours

All packages over 6 hours require me to get at least 6 to 8 hours of continuos beauty sleep"

Let me do the calculation. 300 per hour for six hours --- or pay an additional $500 for no additional time with the lady. That makes financial sense to me
9PM-7AM= 2000 $......PLAY AS MUCH AS U WANT....
Sleep???.....What is that?

Seriously, I've had some very interesting nights of fun where there was no time or desire for sleep!

8 hours? lmao!

Really should be discussed with a lady after a few visits.

One lady I knew offered $500 for the night as long as I promised 1) To not touch her after 2am or she'd Bobbit me. 2) Make her French toast in the morning.

Another lady offered $2,400 and the promise of; "if I see your dick soft I'll make it hard. And if I see your dick hard I'll make it soft".

Both were great nights.
Now that's what I'm talking Ms Berkleigh...play all nite...sleep can wait...when do we Do it Beautiful!!

Seriously, I've had some very interesting nights of fun where there was no time or desire for sleep!

8 hours? lmao!

Originally Posted by berkleigh

8 hours? lmao!

Originally Posted by berkleigh
High five, girl!

It's called preparation, ladies.
Berk was playing Monopoly that night, and winning.
Completely depends on the situation. When your client wants to book, what time you are available, etc.
Hmmmmmm my 8-9hr overnight I don't expect much if any sleep...... 12hr plus give a girl 2-3 hrs lol i'm not a robot (and i'm some kind of freak that energy drinks do NOT work on me).
As for me I enjoy my overnights and always try to be fair as far as the hours. Usually starting at dinner between 6-7 and ending after breakfast and coffee around 6-7. Depending on if it is weekend or weekday with how little of sleep we got the night before, timing always varies!! I never like to overstay my welcome. Usually after our morning "fun" is over it is time to get home. Hope that helps

1000 6-8 hrs
1200 9-10 hrs
1400 11-12 hrs

It's Playtime!!