The Spurs got that ass tapped by the Dubs tonight.

I still say coach pop has got to go. The two biggest games of the season - opening nite at OKC and last nite; both losses. Team was not ready. WTF? Originally Posted by hittinit
And now the 3rd biggest game a loss. Not ready again. Pop doesn't have to go. But if anyone coached here other than him, better be Avery Johnson.
Yeah you're right half of those turnovers were Pops fault........... Originally Posted by Keyzer Soze
Pop is a basketball savant....the execution of his brilliance is left up to the 15 guys on the roster. Pop will leave the spurs on his own terms. Originally Posted by FucknToTheWeeknd
I guess I need to remind you guys that Pop's philosophy is, there's more IMPORTANT things in life than basketball. WTF IS THAT? Maybe so but not while you're getting paid millions to fucking to do it. Remember his first order of business with the Spurs? drafting dwayne schintzius!
And now the 3rd biggest game a loss. Not ready again. Pop doesn't have to go. But if anyone coached here other than him, better be Avery Johnson. Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
I still say yeah he's got to go. He's done his time. Move him to the office. NEXT!
Remember his first order of business with the Spurs? drafting dwayne schintzius! Originally Posted by hittinit
DAMN. Thats a name to remember. Saw him play long ago. RIP. Can't believe the dude passed away.
Ha! I got his autograph when I was 9 or 10 on his Tops rookie card. RIP!!
Spurs are a dope team. I have a lot of love and respect for them.