The Eyes Have It.. (Well, they have *me* at least..)

blue eyes...
Thank you Sue!

wow Lena you're so beautiful!!!! thanks johhny the sparkle in my eyes is a wicked one and promises you a damn good time if you like a wicked woman. Originally Posted by sue_nami

now you can put your cock back in your pants
I have to agree that rudeness about age is uncalled for on here. Just because you are not attracted to more mature ladies doesn't mean that other gentlemen aren't.
Well, I wanted to pop in here and ruin what's his names tread because of age ...really???
Sharing my pic from Halloween- hence, the dark hair.

Side note: if you hurl unprovoked insults, in an effort to intimidate, shame or silence women, you DON'T make us look bad. To the contrary, you have only advertised and confirmed the fact that you are:

A: an asshole (posing as a nice person in social settings)
B: an insecure, hateful, mean-spirited, ugly-on-the-inside person
C: an idiot
D: under a false assumption that women over 50 give a shit what you think
E: obviously okay with other guys referring to the older women, in your life, that you love and respect (MOM?) as 'worthless, ugly, fat, old, and useless because of her age'.
F: ALL OF ABOVE

Now, back on topic...I love my eyes...crows feet and all.

Ciao!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (5.1 KB, 341 views)
Sorry for the shakey hands
Good thread! Hopefully a 50 year old provider won't come on here and ruin this one.... Originally Posted by Little Monster
How about a 60 y.o. 'one-eyed monster'?
Oh, *dangit*.. Cooper found my secret stash. I thought I hid it so well too.

Ellen, thank you for reminding me of something with your pic. I was going to suggest some sort of a mask like you're using in the outfit in your photograph for the ladies that don't want to reveal too much to a public audience.

Aphrodite, thank you for contributing. You have beautiful eyes for a woman of *any* age.

Lena, that photo was really cute.. and suggestive. Wide, innocent eyes and cleavage too.. I like.

Gingerpie's got the right idea, too. I particularly like Photo #2 from her showcase with the glasses.

And yes, FirePhoenix's eyes are the ones depicted in her photo (that got all the likes). I've seen her & can vouch for that.

In any case, thank you all for contributing.. and if you're lurking, please feel free to jump in.
Wow - every time Aphrodite posts a pic on these types of threads she looks amazing. Well, an amazing set of eyes, boobs, and coochie. Looks good for any age.
Great Photo Ellen! You, Sue and Aphrodite are some of the hottest women on this site. I've met Sue and do hope that I can make your acquaintance sometime. Warmly, dbuddy
Did people ask if that was really my eyes? Again this pic was taken right now
Well, I wanted to pop in here and ruin what's his names tread because of age ...really??? Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
You are quite a "looker," Miss Ellen.
BSC eyes
RaWr