What catches a providers attention for appt and what gets a fast response,

Yes, scooter61 P411 is the way to go. They are VERY HONEST and they really do care about providing a good service to both hobbyist and providers alike. It is worth the money.

Can a hobbyist use a card to pay p411? Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
I have used Mastercard for membership and gift points for a few years, and as late as March 2012. Seems like it is the only prepaid card they will accept.
Good question, Kaylee. I would like to purchase gift points as a way to say 'thank you' to the ladies that provide okays and such. Looks like is the way to go.
To date, I have only seen providers through a P411 appointment request. Maybe someday I will email or call someone because of a BackPage ad, but I doubt it.

As others have indicated, P411 is the gold standard. My only request of providers is that they answer a request promptly. My hobby opportunities are limited, so it bothers me to see that a provider has logged into P411 after my request has been sent, but she does not respond. It leaves me wondering if I should wait longer for a response, or if she has decided that I am too old (or whatever) to be worth her time. Ladies, if you don't want to see me, please respond promptly and say so. Then I can go on to my next choice. But please don't leave me hanging.
p411 appt request & text/call is best for me. I broke my droid so dont get immediate updates. W/o text or call, my response time depends on when i can get back online. LOVE P411 but #1 rule of thumb: no discussion or questions regarding personal/business matters!! Small talk only
I love when they use a p411 appointment request cause it goes straight to my inbox. The only thing I don't like about it is that I have to manually copy and paste their p411 client ID and enter into the p411 lookup to view their profile, where as if they sent a P411 client message I can just click on their name and their profile opens up right away. Also, when they send an appointment request there is no record of it on the p411 provider account. I end up having to look up their request in my email which can can get crowded and lost easily. Maybe if p411 places a redundant message in the providers account, it'd be easier to keep everything together in one place...

I also wish that p411 automatically entered their client ids into my potential client/visit list.
Sounds like I should call Gina and make some suggestions...still I LOVE P411!!!

If you call me or txt me, I am going to ask you send me a request via P411, ECCIE, or email if you don't have an account anywhere. If you don't have an account anywhere your chances of getting an appointment are greatly dismissed.

On ECCIE first communication for getting appointment should be:

SUBJECT line should tell me you want to be prescreened for an appointment.

Name: (whatever your referring providers will know you by)
ECCIE handle:
P411 handle:
E-mail:
Phone:
Contact preference: if you have restrictions as to when and how to be contacted, please say so here :-)

TWO provider references:

ECCIE handle:
P411 handle:
HYPERLINK to: showcase, profile, or website
Email:
Phone:
Date: Approximate date of last session
Identifying info: whatever needed to jog their memory

Second provider reference goes here...

Details of your request:

When: date and general time of day
Incall or outcall? (location)
Enjoyed activities:

Everything else goes here:

Comments, questions, concerns...chit chat, and a positive and respectful attitude :-)
I think i like the tiny johmson deal im mature an slow an easy goin . I tried 4 times yesterday to hook up in a hurry i gueass the recession must be over or somethin one pm one out of town another didnt return my call . I guess it wasnt ment to be !
Hey handsome call me , I would love to see you and I miss you.... my new number is 903-910=9133!! Whati is your schedule like today , I have some other questions as well.
xoxo
TARA
Um...maybe try a PRIVATE message?

What a fine example of threAD, lack of discretion, and hawking all in one post!
Really Tara, your going to hijack MY thread like this and turn it into a ad? Ugh...tacky.
Man, is business that slow for you Tara that you have to play dirty like this? In all my years, this is the FIRST time I have ever seen a provider be so low down.

Deep breath.

Okay girls, back on track. What is the best way to contact you?
And for those ladies who keep it fair and classy, thank you. You girls ROCK!
Wooooooowwww....Tara just blew my mind!!! She called me and told me she didn't mean anything by that response....

She blew my mind the first time and she just blew my mind again and that is hard to do....

Thanks Tara for calling, you rock girl!!!
  • shlub
  • 06-20-2012, 02:49 PM
FYI if you are concerned about recurring charges, just do the lifetime thing.
I wonder if there are things in your P411 Profile or ECCIE history that catch a providers eye for the wrong reason?
  • shlub
  • 06-20-2012, 06:26 PM
I suspect that, of the ones that take the time to read a client's profile, preferences that are not a match or indications of skin conditions, morbid obesity, etc. would come into play...
I had one lady get on my case because I had too many P411 OKs. Told me I see too many women.
P411 is in fact the best thing to ever happen to the hobby world, its great for all of us,
Great thread Kaylee,