Billy Bush to Donate $10 Million to Women’s Charities

It wouldn't make any difference at all. You'd still be here promoting the same false narrative day after day after day......... Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I agree.
I agree. Originally Posted by Fancylady

Hey, Fancy have you ever seen this video? Check it out...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SSa9tTa0-k
Does the OP and all the subsequent idiot posters realize that this is a FAKE twitter posting?

Billy Bush isn't donating money to anything, nor should he.
Does the OP and all the subsequent idiot posters realize that this is a FAKE twitter posting?

Billy Bush isn't donating money to anything, nor should he. Originally Posted by Revenant
I doubt he's worth 10 million.

http://gonetworth.net/billy-bush-net-worth/

Billy Bush isn't donating money to anything, nor should he. Originally Posted by Revenant

Does this Retarted poster realize he is supporting Hillary, just like when he supported the 0zombie King?

Does this Retarted poster realize he is supporting Hillary, just like when he supported the 0zombie King?

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
He's a complete "mope", and a fucking goofball. He and Assmuncher share a basement.
Looks like you "mopes" got punked.
So you would be okay with Trump grabbing your pussy? ...he is an entitled celebrity you know.

Originally Posted by JCM800
That is not what I said. I said if you support Hillary, you have no moral ground on which to stand to criticize Trump. She covered up far worse on behalf of Bill. As for me, I am now uncommitted. I've tried, but Trump finally crossed a line I don't think I can accept. So no, I am not ok with Trump touching anyone without their consent. And I am not ok with covering up brutal crimes to protect a husband's political career. Or a wife's.
it was a dam good story line. lol
it was a dam good story line. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Not really Sap Sucker. Just your usual bullshit.
Paying extortion money to the Democrats. He should be ashamed.