Glasses or contacts

Trust Lydia she knows whats she's talking about. And yes you do look hot with them on.
Dudette..... Glasses are SEXY! You just gotta know when you see a woman in them that there is a very hot woman behind them!
ok so i just took some pics with the glasses now im asking for honest opinions yay or nay, i will not be offended by anyone who chooses to post a nay please be honest Originally Posted by justawoman123
You are Sexxxxy Momma,, you look great with or without the glasses!!

Girl you crack me up,, now that I think about it,, shewwww,, face cradling (face sitting),, could sound kinda BDSM....

The face cradle is the head rest used in prone position on the front of the massage table,,, kinda looks like a donut...
Now, very important question... Am I allowed to cum on your glasses ??? Originally Posted by Diabolo
boy didnt u see where i put they are new lol dont wanna get them dirty yet
JW123 in glasses..........Definitely.
not sure can i see them on topless. : )
JW123.....you look great with or without. They wouldn't bother me at all, smiles
  • R.M.
  • 02-25-2010, 06:31 AM
ok so i just took some pics with the glasses now im asking for honest opinions yay or nay, i will not be offended by anyone who chooses to post a nay please be honest Originally Posted by justawoman123
I wear glasses to read. Very sexy. You should do some pics with them..
  • bbkid
  • 02-25-2010, 07:04 AM
Toni, I think you look GREAT with glasses. In fact I find them most attractive on ladies.

I have asked several ladies to put them on for me (or to please leave them on) when I am with them.

Oh btw, Lydia, so sorry for the mess I made on yours that day.
Glasses can be sexy and it looks like you wear them well. If you do choose to continue to wear them you should definitely have some photos posted with them on.
A recently retired Awesome provider wore similar glasses and they looked good on her too. I can't remember if she wore them during BBBJ because my eyes were rolled to the back the whole time.
First wood I've had all day. Thank you m'lady.
Glasses are hot.
yes, wear them they are very very very very nice.
boy didnt u see where i put they are new lol dont wanna get them dirty yet Originally Posted by justawoman123
Got you... .
YES!