WHITE KNIGHTS, BLACK KNIGHTS WHY?

I have been with a few green women from other galaxies. Originally Posted by Martianman
OMG.... I'm sorry I'll say that right up front! LMFAO Yes, we seen one you did of late... DAMN! It didn't look green but I believe it! God I hope she was Martian, if not that means she was rotten!
I
OMG.... I'm sorry I'll say that right up front! LMFAO Yes, we seen one you did of late... DAMN! It didn't look green but I believe it! God I hope she was Martian, if not that means she was rotten! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Lol, its all a blur now. I banged my head against a few titties and the memory is fading
When you say "move on"... does that apply to you and your "battle" with Ebony Jasmine Love? Your bickerings with her were/are as immature and petty as my "battles" with Ms. Fran, Reya Sunshine, and even that shithead PWLD from Killeen/BCS.....

sixx

OMG.... I'm sorry I'll say that right up front! LMFAO Yes, we seen one you did of late... DAMN! It didn't look green but I believe it! God I hope she was Martian, if not that means she was rotten!
Originally Posted by Still Looking

TOOOO BAD This Wasn't Martianman's GREEN Lady!!!!!

http://youtu.be/5n02-MevzZA

The Black Knight always triumphs!

When you say "move on"... does that apply to you and your "battle" with Ebony Jasmine Love? Your bickerings with her were/are as immature and petty as my "battles" with Ms. Fran, Reya Sunshine, and even that shithead PWLD from Killeen/BCS.....

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach