Favorite/Least Favorite Area To Hobby

"Clips" makes his knowledge questionable. Originally Posted by maxfield
Agree! Clips versus rounds! That kind of hardware in vehicle? Very questionable! Not sure what LE will think.

The part about crazy people out there!!

Sam
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 07:12 AM
^^the purists say magazines..
Miliyah session went ufc lol when her pimp busted in. no worries, i got a kick out of it. but i do steer clear of Hobby unless i already know the gal. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Geez man! I'm good on not having a pimp. I enjoy my freedom a bit too much.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 07:42 AM
^^good call..
"Clips" makes his knowledge questionable. Originally Posted by maxfield
Clips. Clips, Clips!
I feel more comfortable going to an incall on Westheimer or Richmond between Loop 610 and Beltway-8. I do not drive and travel mostly on city buses. That area is mostly nice enough to get off a bus and walk a block or two with little concern. I can us Uber of course, but that leaves an electronic record. If necessary I'll take a Taxi and use cash, but try not to.

My last Hobby expedition was in the area of Bellaire and Hillcroft . . .not a comfortable walk for a short-fat-white-boy with a cane.
What do you all think of North Houston (Cypress)? Or Clear Lake?
North Houston and cypress are two different areas. North Houston ie i45n is a disaster traffic wise most times and 290 cypress is too.

Area I'm willing to go to would depend probably on price and how badd the chick. I don't care for the east side i10e and 59n at all and I try and avoid i45n or south as much as possible.

I prefer Central or Nw, SW locations as they're easiest for me to navigate and I can get to those areas the quickest and multiple different ways
Seems like the main & obvious negative here, is traffic.. As to be expected. I appreciate everyones info! Keep it coming!
Ive had an incall in the Hobby area, Pasadena, for 5 yrs. Ive never had an issue. I am low volume anyways so works out great for me. Biggest complaint is traffic. Yes its a nightmare at certain times. But most guys who come see me, they come when traffic is easy.
True being on South side, your not as busy. But this isnt my full time job. So it fits me well.
Im not sure why alot of men are scared of Hobby area. Ive been all over this area on foot, car, bike, etc and never an issue.
What do you all think of North Houston (Cypress)? Or Clear Lake? Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
North or south works for me.

Sam
Fav:

Energy Corridor
City Center
Westchase

Hate:

290 area
Gulfgate
Greenspoint
I Pretty much stay on SW/Westchase. When I did Outcalls the Galleria area was my favorite. I just like the way at looks at nightime. Corny I know
Least favorite: When they say Galleria area and come to find out its Hilcroft. Or any PI.

Favorite: Any legit incall. ie apartment or better a house.
OK, Misses the least favorite area request:

Telephone Road/Mycawa/Hobby Apt Area.

Faves (already mentioned in previous post):

Whmr/Richmond between 610 and Bwy-8 AKA "Galleria" Area .. . .
For transportation reasons.