Was I wrong?

Granola stands out in the south dude, appears your a Little testy today, Sounds like you need to get laid by a real woman. Setting behind a keyboard makes you the man. Looks to me like you and titty mac gonna make a great pair Seach'n and tofft. Ya'll likely do one another real well.

Bubba... Are you trying to be an ass or does it come natural to you? Look back on the forum, you will not see any questions posed about anything in this hobby. Offers for comments, yes, but questions? You miss your meds at the ol folks home? I post reviews on BP girls... Don't read them, I'd think some rather enjoy the information.

Again.. this was nothing to do about BP. I say that now for the umph'teen time, because you come across as an illiterate who does not hobby much, just posting for the enjoyment of yourself.

Run along little boi, let the men take the lead... (To be read as FUCK OFF) Originally Posted by HOSS_
Run along little boi, let the men take the lead... (To be read as FUCK OFF) Originally Posted by HOSS_
Take your own damn advice. Sono has about a million times more cred than you. On this board & others across a broader base and for a longer time.

And do NOT use boi.
  • HOSS_
  • 01-14-2014, 12:22 PM
@Sonoman - yip. in my short stint on this forum, I've read your chastising, cynical remarks. Yet no offer of credible information on nearly nothing of value. We're in this for our own interests. Where I like to offer up information on those that I've seen, you read just the opposite.

@babee-This is a discussion between a boi and a man. Go suck someone else's cock...
I have to agree with sonoman. I have heard many complaints from other gentlemen where a lady from BP never follows through with the appt. I suggest that you do your research. If a lady has a website along with plenty of reviews, more than likely, she is pretty dependable. You are only taking a chance when you try to spend time with a lady who has neither. Along the way, you end up getting frustrated and not getting what you want. There are plenty of lovely ladies either from this site or others with excellent reviews for you to choose from. Also, I have heard that a lot of the BP ladies use fake pics, is working with LE, or is operating some sort of scam. Regardless, I found nothing wrong with your approach. Good luck.
  • HOSS_
  • 01-14-2014, 12:34 PM
@Gfe Juliette - At the risk of continuing my sarcastic tone... (not directed to you) Does no one read the prior posts before commenting?

you done good HOSS!

bet this is who your talking about rite?

https://preferred411.com/p21851
http://erinblakeofdfw.com Originally Posted by Tits McFloppin
Funnier thing, I've not had a bad (save one) experience in Nashville with the BP Girls. Each to their own, but after years of trial and error, I think I have a system that works...

I have to agree with sonoman. I have heard many complaints from other gentlemen where a lady from BP never follows through with the appt. I suggest that you do your research. If a lady has a website along with plenty of reviews, more than likely, she is pretty dependable. You are only taking a chance when you try to spend time with a lady who has neither. Along the way, you end up getting frustrated and not getting what you want. There are plenty of lovely ladies either from this site or others with excellent reviews for you to choose from. Also, I have heard that a lot of the BP ladies use fake pics, is working with LE, or is operating some sort of scam. Regardless, I found nothing wrong with your approach. Good luck. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
No not flight...I dont know who this piece is about but I'll speak on my own experience. Originally Posted by babee
I'm glad you're back and posting, especially about your experience. It is a very valuable exposure to the side of the hobby I know very little about.

And your explanations reveal much that was a mystery to me. Thanks!

Cheers,

bcg
Take your own damn advice. Sono has about a million times more cred than you. On this board & others across a broader base and for a longer time.

And do NOT use boi. Originally Posted by babee
Thanks Babee, I like BCG have missed you an your valuable input. Welcome back.
Flowers to you young lady.

I have to agree with sonoman. I have heard many complaints from other gentlemen where a lady from BP never follows through with the appt. I suggest that you do your research. If a lady has a website along with plenty of reviews, more than likely, she is pretty dependable. You are only taking a chance when you try to spend time with a lady who has neither. Along the way, you end up getting frustrated and not getting what you want. There are plenty of lovely ladies either from this site or others with excellent reviews for you to choose from. Also, I have heard that a lot of the BP ladies use fake pics, is working with LE, or is operating some sort of scam. Regardless, I found nothing wrong with your approach. Good luck. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
I can neither confirm or deny your implications in this matter... Bawhahahahaha Originally Posted by HOSS_
ima take that as a YES! and gotta say BABEE makes sense on how it is on tour. i apreceate the info.

dont let the grumpey oldman get ya in trobel with the mods bro. i even kinda got to like the dude when he was meen to me last time and cant stay mad at a bro who likes guns sense i like guns to.

BUT the point is you never brote up BP in your 1st post even thou you got alotta TOFTTs on BP hookers. everybuddy prolly knows BP hookers can be skech BUT alotta dudes prolly asume hookers on the 411 and DC is gonna have there shit togather.

so just like BABEE dont assume dudes on the 411 is ok with no more screening we dudes prolly can say all the hookers on the 411 and DC aint necesarely got there shit togather to. some is good and some aint and maybe some just need secratarys.

and HOSS you are the TOFTT KING now bro. saved me alotta fuck money on bad hookers! thanks bro.
Be that as it may, she still could have had the decency to let him know. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
thats rite BRITNEY! way to go! it is decency to let know. sense you say that you are now my fav that i aint seen before. but i here you can do IT good.
Maybe she dosnt take the hobby too serious and is a low volume kinda girl.I know I have been guilty of not checking my inbox for a few days when things are busy with my non hobby career.No Flaking isnt cool but sometimes the best ones are worth the wait! Anyway i just realized this post was from a while ago so I hope it ended up working out for you!
@babee-This is a discussion between a boi and a man. Go suck someone else's cock... Originally Posted by HOSS_
Wow. How incredibly disrespectful. I read the original post, and I commented on it. I was in agreement with you, but now I have to wonder if you spoke to her in the same way that you've been speaking to all of us. In which case, I'd have to say I don't blame her. I don't generally reply to rude people, either.
  • HOSS_
  • 01-16-2014, 09:14 AM
Wow. How incredibly disrespectful. I read the original post, and I commented on it. I was in agreement with you, but now I have to wonder if you spoke to her in the same way that you've been speaking to all of us. In which case, I'd have to say I don't blame her. I don't generally reply to rude people, either. Originally Posted by SexyBritneyJ
Thanks! The mental image of the *Gasp* on your face, PRICELESS!

I've never spoken to a lady in a disrespectful tone. Know any ladies? they do seem in short supply around here though....
@babee-This is a discussion between a boi and a man. Go suck someone else's cock... Originally Posted by HOSS_
Just goes to show why you are stuck in BP land & that you are so damned ignorant you don't know what & who the "boi" refers to.

Assholes like you give the rest of the guys a bad rep. And as for the bj....lol. G.D. straight looser....best in TN, Top 5 in the Southeast etc...so damn good in fact...........I not only don't need to advertise...I don't have to take bullshit from sorry ass tricks who can't even PAY to get laid they are so disgusting. (read the 1st post of this thread).

I'd feel sorry for ya...but my give a damn is still broken.

In one hour I get 100 emails - 70 are "wots ur $ & svcs?" = trash. Originally Posted by babee

So that's what I've been doing wrong!

But seriously, thank your for instructive post. I hate, hate, hate talking on the phone, so usually try to arrange things via email and text. It never occurred to me that was causing a time sink on the other end. Good to know.