Muslim terrorist Major Hassan is guilty on all counts

he wasnt charged with terrorism, this is the obama administration you forget.

work place violence is the word

be watchful else you be sued for slander Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
No, he wasn't charge with terrorism because it isn't an offense under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but of course, you "nevergaveitathought", did you?

The closest charge would be mutiny, but that requires a conspiracy and this was only one person acting alone, therefore no mutiny. Sorry, that's how the crime is defined.

But the guy admitted to murdering fellow soldiers and faces the death penalty. How is it any better if he was illegally charged with "terrorism"?

You guys never give a thought to the context of events and just want to mold them to fit your preconceived notions about Obama and government in general. You claim to be conservatives but don't want to use long tested and traditional ways of dealing with a situation. I thought that was a hallmark of a conservative? I guess I was wrong.
Life without parole
The jerk wants to die
Let him sit in solitary confinement and of course the orderlies keep 'forgetting' to change his diapers
infection upon infection it will take 10-15 years for him to rot to death
  • CJ7
  • 08-23-2013, 05:54 PM
No, he wasn't charge with terrorism because it isn't an offense under the Uniform Code of Military Justice, but of course, you "nevergaveitathought", did you?

The closest charge would be mutiny, but that requires a conspiracy and this was only one person acting alone, therefore no mutiny. Sorry, that's how the crime is defined.

But the guy admitted to murdering fellow soldiers and faces the death penalty. How is it any better if he was illegally charged with "terrorism"?

You guys never give a thought to the context of events and just want to mold them to fit your preconceived notions about Obama and government in general. You claim to be conservatives but don't want to use long tested and traditional ways of dealing with a situation. I thought that was a hallmark of a conservative? I guess I was wrong. Originally Posted by awl4knot
morons like we have on this board are a far cry from conservatives and conservative values ... if a bird craps on car its Obama's fault, and responsibility to clean it up, facts mean absolutely nothing to them if the facts don't support whatever it is they're yammering about that day ... for them to give it a thought, they need to be capable of thinking

ain't gonna happen with the products from the Iinbred Saloon
Professor, you need to direct your complaints to the US Army Criminal Investigation Command.

Also, this one is quite a bit different, but....the last military execution was over 50 years ago. But, I'd bet this guy gets the juice eventually.

What is the military method of execution? Anybody know? Hanging? Firing squad? Or, have they adopted lethal injection? Originally Posted by timpage
In a similar case:

In the event SGT Hasan Akbar is executed, "it would be by lethal injection."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7667169/#.UhgBhRuThRI

It is also notable that the Army is being consistent. The victims of Akbar's fragging attack were not awarded Purple Hearts even though they were in Kuwait.
again, more dribbling blather from the board's leading tranny-fucker. Is that the "precussor" to shit-play?

Get a clue Corpy!
I'm reasonably sure the survivors will receive everything they deserve from the government without the WH delivering the mail ..

Apparently you haven't been keeping up with the news....right, it has not been reported on MSNBC. If you knew then you would know that the survivors have been denied benefits and Purple Hearts because this was declared a "workplace violence" incident. The reason given was that they didn't want to overshadow the trial unless you're George Zimmerman.

CJ, we've just reported what the White House has said and done. You claim it is some kind of bias. You're right, you are biased. We judge the White House because of what he does or doesn't do and you defend him because he is Obama.
For the sake of accuracy, John J. "Blackjack" Pershing was a captain in the Philippines.
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2013, 01:12 AM

You guys never give a thought to the context of events and just want to mold them to fit your preconceived notions about Obama and government in general. You claim to be conservatives but don't want to use long tested and traditional ways of dealing with a situation. I thought that was a hallmark of a conservative? I guess I was wrong. Originally Posted by awl4knot
There are very few true conservatives posting in this section.
Why not charge him with murder and leave it at that?

Or we have Art. 904: Aiding the enemy
Art. 916: Riot or Breach of Peace
Art. 918: Murder
Art. 919: Death or Injury of an unborn child
Art. 924: Maiming
Art. 928: Assault
Art. 933: Conduct unbecoming...
Art. 934: General Article
  • WTF
  • 08-24-2013, 01:20 AM
Why not charge him with murder and leave it at that? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Why not ask the military that question? You got a case of the blame Obama syndrome worse than Chris Matthews and his blame Bush syndrome!