Like Bush?

I like all styles of pube style. Why I like bush is when dining at the y and our juices start to mix and the hairs get so wet with my tongue, it's yummy to suck the fruits of my labor of the hair.
A week? Keep it, lightly haired blonde pussy is the best.
Just wax the part that hangs out in a bikini.
  • !VI!
  • 09-03-2015, 06:51 AM
Hey Hey!
So I have a friend who wanted me to not get waxed and grow my hair out. So I did and I am now extending the privilege to you gentlemen who might like it too! I'll have it this week and if I get enough inquiries about it..might keep it for next week. It is longer than the pic. This was two weeks ago. But if you are in the mood for BUSH well let me know because I would love to fulfill this fetish for you! But soon it will be waxed again and almost bald.

P.S. Why do you like bush or why don't you? Just wondering and curious.
xoxo
alyssa w.
Originally Posted by AlyssaWest

honestly bush on guys is fine... bush on girls i'm a little less inclined to.... really hate getting hair caught in my throat
I love a woman with tits and a bush. You have both! Oh My God (yea, I know OMG) when I saw your pics with the bush, I almost sprained my jr with a chubby! I agree that matching carpet and drapes on a blond is the ultimate. Again, my preference. but I love all women with hair down there!

Since I'm older, I even like gray hair on top and bottom. Could go on for days!
I love bush and not enough women have it!
honestly bush on guys is fine... bush on girls i'm a little less inclined to.... really hate getting hair caught in my throat Originally Posted by !VI!
i keep mine trimmed down or shaved and im with you VI getting hair caught in the throat isnt fun.
  • Ashi
  • 09-03-2015, 12:05 PM
Like the looks of a bush. I like trimmed landing strip mostly duringbody to body TS action. It is awrsome! For dinner I prefer the smooth feeling of labias. Once I asked the young lady at an AMP why she still has the bushy style and she told me she is looking for a husband and having it bare would create problems. Fun story.
Prefer smooth and bald because with slippery with lube/juice/pre-cum is feels so silky and sensual. Damn near almost nothing like it. I do like some hair "on top", just nothing on the sides or bottom.

P.S. sharp stubble is the worst
I think Jeb will make a fine president
Trimmed smooth with a landing strip is sexy
Wait. This is not the political forum? Boy do I feel silly
I thought this was about W. My bad.
I prefer my kitties hairless and smooth around the labia and clit but a nice landing strip way above. Otherwise, completely smooth.
That is really a nice one, pretty blondish. I simply like it because when I was growing up, that meant that girls were turning into women. I had 3 female cousins that were all tomboys, played sports, went swimming a lot with, hung out with them and their girl friends. I never thought of them sexually at all....until they started turning into women. Then a peek at a bush was quite a thrill and I have been hooked since.
A week? Keep it, lightly haired blonde pussy is the best.
Just wax the part that hangs out in a bikini. Originally Posted by black sunshine
This is the best of both worlds. The last provider I saw was growing her hair out so she could wax it. I suggested she wax away, but leave a landing strip. Or, a nice little triangle. So, smooth on sides and below, and some hair on top (to me, that just says "woman".)

Alyssa, I applaud you.
you hate bush because you are a raging liberal Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
I love muff bush and yet I'm a raging liberal.. Pit bush is just fucking gross.