Rope - Looking for the old fashioned kind.

Roach Feed Store in downtown Garland has what you are looking for. Old fashioned place. Don't step on the chickens.
Ace hardware, or Tractor Supply.
Sisal rope is almost white. Manilla is a darker brown. Which color do you prefer?
There used to be a feed store in Cedar Hill called Tingles that stocked the stuff.
  • Stag
  • 10-31-2011, 11:33 AM
Elisabeth,

When I told you I wanted to be well hung, that is not at all what I meant.
How do you tell when one of my fellow lawyers is well hung? When you can just barely slip one finger between the rope and his neck.

Respectfully submitted,

Stag, Esq.
I get an erection just walking into a West Marine Store
Sisal rope is almost white. Manilla is a darker brown. Which color do you prefer? Originally Posted by slowmover
I'd like to see how both would look against the skin. But my first thought, when I was coming up with the concept, was the darker brownish rope.

But the white might look nice against the skin!
I get an erection just walking into a West Marine Store Originally Posted by Jacrny2000
When I was in Chicago, I purchased a hand put-together zipper kit. It included six feet of netting to cover the whole body before attaching the clothespins (100) that came with it.

ZIP!!! I would think that a marine type of shop would have similar type netting to that stuff. It's fun!

Thanks for the help, everyone!!!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth

P.S. I haven't forgotten my "paint the toenails" project, either. Just taking some time to get the time to do that!!!