"I don't mind making jokes, but I don't want to look like one."

who is this guy? should i be scared of him threating to rape and kill me?
  • fawn
  • 06-23-2010, 08:18 PM
pm sent
Is there a thread on ECCIE that teaches people how to EDIT the quoted text?

I read it once and a few know how to edit and insert text that stands out so they can reply to certain multiple points but what's the freaking point of quoting an ENTIRE post!?
  • aka
  • 06-23-2010, 11:41 PM
Is there a thread on ECCIE that teaches people how to EDIT the quoted text?

I read it once and a few know how to edit and insert text that stands out so they can reply to certain multiple points but what's the freaking point of quoting an ENTIRE post!? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
When you click "quote", the editor puts the entire post that is being quoted within tags - an open tag like [ quote=LazurusLong;37769 ] and a close tag [ /quote ] ( I have intentionally put a space before the ] and after the [ to prevent it from appearing as tags - you will need to copy and paste the original tags for each quote, while deleting out the rest).

Here is an example -
Is there a thread on ECCIE that teaches people how to EDIT the quoted text? Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Dunno where it is.

... insert text that stands out so they can reply to certain multiple points but what's the freaking point of quoting an ENTIRE post!? Originally Posted by LazurusLong