Any other alt right supporters here?

Since according to liberals and the control-left, Anyone pro conservative, must be in the 'alt-right' i guess i qualify.. Originally Posted by garhkal
It works out anyone who opposes the Nazis, KKK or white supremacists is Alt-left, and a liberal.
  • WTF
  • 09-10-2017, 07:18 AM
Trumpy Cat!
BANNED

It works out anyone who opposes the Nazis, KKK or white supremacists is Alt-left, and a liberal. Originally Posted by bamscram
Strange. I oppose the KKK and all they stand for, but i am NO WAY in hell a liberal.
Strange. I oppose the KKK and all they stand for, but i am NO WAY in hell a liberal. Originally Posted by garhkal
Tell that to the lemmings here.
Iffylube just another Tzombie Nazi

Originally Posted by bamscram
Exaggerate much, tranny cock sucker!!!
Exaggerate much, tranny cock sucker!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
eeehbuhhhrrrr is a brain washed 0zombie bitch kind of gay... you can see from his pics...

eeehbuhhhrrrr is a brain washed 0zombie bitch kind of gay... you can see from his pics...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Two of our eccie Nazis lovers . Fuck 'em.
Stupid fucking Nazi loving lemmings. Trump supporters.

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
+1
Tell that to the lemmings here. Originally Posted by bamscram
Yea, it seems to the liberal lemmings, if you are NOT a liberal, you must be a KKK/Nazi supporter...
Yea, it seems to the liberal lemmings, if you are NOT a liberal, you must be a KKK/Nazi supporter... Originally Posted by garhkal
I am a liberal and you aren't, but we both don't support the alt-right. That puts you in the lemming side.
Just another stupid fucking lemming. Lemmings are the new liberals. Fuck you and the KKK.