Sexual Promiscuity in Gay/Lesbian/TS/TG/BBW/Poor/Spoiled/Guys With High Review Counts etc.. etc... It lumps people into high risk groups....

• Annef
  • 12-03-2013, 08:41 PM
I have done BBFS/creampie with lots and lots of ladies. But since I am white, heterosexual, and dont use needles, this makes me low risk. Ladies, get in touch. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
That just made me laugh out loud. You're funny. Is your avatar ironic, by any chance?
Your Majesty, to be alienated and Unaccepted are different things: One can be alienated by their prestige (such as royalty), but those who are unacceptable are marginalized, despised, and de-humanized. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
Very true and we should help those that are being persecuted in this manner don't you think?
I am kind of curious as to why fat girls are lumped in with all the rest of the over-humping undesirables. What is your reasoning there? I have never noticed larger women to be more promiscuous or perceived as so. No soap box, just curious. Originally Posted by Annef
I ran Night clubs for a lot of years and that song "Don't the girls all get prettier at Closing Time" is based on a lot of real life observations....

I used to observe 14,000 to 16,000 people over the course of the average week and and BBWs definitely were down for far more as the nights wound to an end and far more open about displaying their lust.... and filling their needs.....
Oh, that's due to an increased alcohol tolerance. The skinnier girls are down for the count after a few shots, we chubby ones can hold our liquor and therefore wind up hanging around the bar a bit longer.
Oh, that's due to an increased alcohol tolerance. The skinnier girls are down for the count after a few shots, we chubby ones can hold our liquor and therefore wind up hanging around the bar a bit longer. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That's a good point. So your saying the shinny girls are light weights. I agree. But the BBW'S are more embarrassing. Ever taken a BBW to McDonalds, have her look at the menu and simply say... "OK" Boy talk about your awkward moment.
Do people not go get STD checks regularly???
Do people not go get STD checks regularly??? Originally Posted by Tracy Auburn
I'm guessing that if you set-up an anonymous poll, and people answered honestly, you find that providers check every 6-8 weeks, and guys either every 6 months or never, one of the two.
My point being, if you're getting checked regularly, you shouldn't be too concerned about being "high risk". It costs about $400 to get checked without insurance at Planned Parenthood for all the STDs. I doubt providers are getting checked that often, myself it's more like every three months. But if anyone is really concerned about it, look up the CDC information. And ALWAYS USE CONDOMS.
Oh, that's due to an increased alcohol tolerance. The skinnier girls are down for the count after a few shots, we chubby ones can hold our liquor and therefore wind up hanging around the bar a bit longer. Originally Posted by JennsLolli

but the REALLY chubbier ones get far more down and dirty than others....
Im not chubby but I'm told Im pretty freaky
Ever taken a BBW to McDonalds, have her look at the menu and simply say... "OK" Boy talk about your awkward moment. Originally Posted by Still Looking
I know you like your women young, but McDonalds? Really man? The play area is always really germy. I saw that special on 20/20. 10 minutes of watching your barely legal in the ball pit and next thing you know you have mouth and foot disease on your pecker.
I'm guessing that if you set-up an anonymous poll, and people answered honestly, you find that providers check every 6-8 weeks, and guys either every 6 months or never, one of the two. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I bet the OVERWHELMING number of people here get checked once a year unless they have a specific symptom.
I know you like your women young, but McDonalds? Really man? The play area is always really germy. I saw that special on 20/20. 10 minutes of watching your barely legal in the ball pit and next thing you know you have mouth and foot disease on your pecker. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
That's why I no longer go into the ball play area nakid.
I'm guessing that if you set-up an anonymous poll, and people answered honestly, you find that providers check every 6-8 weeks, and guys either every 6 months or never, one of the two. Originally Posted by 3daygetaway
I doubt you would get "honesty" but if you did I think you would find providers in the "once a year unless I had a scare" category
I doubt you would get "honesty" but if you did I think you would find providers in the "once a year unless I had a scare" category Originally Posted by Whispers
Oh, dear.
How do we change that trend?