Alternative Payment Methods

I would just get rid of the wife
I think it all depends on the type of provider you are dealing with. Works for some not others and vice versa. My opinion being upfront and forth coming is the best policy.

Just my .02 in the long run. Originally Posted by AndyWylde
+1, It doesn't hurt to ask, I know a lot that would jump all over Amazon (and others) gift cards. Vanilla Visa's are best
I let my talented tongue do my talking.
Easy! Go play poker (or learn very quickly) and skim off your reported winnings to fund your hobby account.
Oh, for the good old days when you could just show up in La Grange with a bag of chickens...
Since no other ladies have chimed in I will , I've taken gift cards before ..the vanilla visa is a good one...but products for a session usually doesn't end well , but I've done trade before and got a nice iPod , but I prefer cash , ...I will make an exception once in a while..I guess it's like what was stated before , it all depends on the provider and what she's comfortable with.
Oh, for the good old days when you could just show up in La Grange with a bag of chickens... Originally Posted by Kneewalk
Lol , that's great ...aww the memories good ol Ms Mona
If what you are saying is true and your S/O keeps that close of track on your finances then how do plan on explaining all of the said "merchandise" you do not have in your posession? If the lady is willing to barter that is at her discretion. However they cannot pay their bills with a ipod,or purse,or whatever gadget you're trying to make a trade for. Like I stated before if she watches every $ like a hawk how will you explain the purchases?
develope a gambling addiction. that way she doesnt know that you actually spent the money on pussy.
Pimp out your wife to your friends...

You get your cut, you don't have to fuck her anymore, and if she gets out of line you're allowed to slap the shit out of her...

Simple...
Sounds like his wife is pimping him if she's in control of all their finances.

OP, I feel for ya dude.
  • bbkid
  • 02-08-2013, 07:11 AM
I would just get rid of the wife Originally Posted by tbone2u
I'm not sure I get the difference between cash and the alternates ? Your bank account is still being drained . Eventually your SO is gonna wonder " Hey where's all this shit we've purchased " " We should be wading through piles of merchandise " " Why do we need so many gift cards , we don't know that many people " ?
Yah cash back is the king, other then that I would just buy a charge card from Wal-mart or something like that put cash on it over time and then pull it off as needed.