Hillary Rodham Clinton: "I Try Not To Lie"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/semantics Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's the answer to the question: "What is "semantics"?

But thanks!

A problem with HillariousNoMore is she continues to get support from the "loyalists" even though they KNOW SHE IS A LIAR and SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. She reminds me a large wall hanging I saw in a businessman's office years ago, which said:

"A good politician is one who when bought stays bought." He had "bought" his share!

HillariousNoMore is nothing more than a ..... well...... whore. She's bought and paid for by the highest and the lowest bidders. The problem is she is not selling her own pussy, she's selling our government.

And Bill is pimping her.
That's the answer to the question: "What is "semantics"?

But thanks!

A problem with HillariousNoMore is she continues to get support from the "loyalists" even though they KNOW SHE IS A LIAR and SHE CANNOT BE TRUSTED. She reminds me a large wall hanging I saw in a businessman's office years ago, which said:

"A good politician is one who when bought stays bought." He had "bought" his share!

HillariousNoMore is nothing more than a ..... well...... whore. She's bought and paid for by the highest and the lowest bidders. The problem is she is not selling her own pussy, she's selling our government.

And Bill is pimping her. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good point Hillary is not selling her own pussy.Hillary selling our government.
Good point Hillary is not selling her own pussy.Hillary selling our government. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Bill did the same.

He USED his office to help his "good buddy" Ken Lay of Enron fame!

"Two peas in a pod."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ted-gu..._9297414.html? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Every one lies! So it's ok to lie!

"Non-politicians are constantly lying, if for no other reason, to spare the feelings of loved ones and friends, to conceal a dreaded diagnosis, to minimize a spouse's weight gain. But "white lies" are lies. (And who among us has not lied for other, less noble reasons of self-interest?)"

"White Lies Matter"!!!!
Good point Hillary is not selling her own pussy.Hillary selling our government. Originally Posted by Fancylady
Our government is already owned. We are voting for middle management.
Seeing you like humor.... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes. Let's see if the Clintons like a little "humor"!

Federal judge in D.C. (Bill appointee) just ordered the depositions of HillariousNoMore's aids and subordinates in the DOS.
Yes. Let's see if the Clintons like a little "humor"!

Federal judge in D.C. (Bill appointee) just ordered the depositions of HillariousNoMore's aids and subordinates in the DOS. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sweet " justice " that a Slick Willy appointee green-lighted this against the lying libs " anointed " one ! Shrillary musta really chewed on Slick Willy's ass over THAT ! The Judge's decision prolly has Lil Cotex and the rest of the reach-around crew in tears ! Especially after hearing that ALL the charges against Rick Perry were dropped !!!
Sweet " justice " that a Slick Willy appointee green-lighted this against the lying libs " anointed " one ! Shrillary musta really chewed on Slick Willy's ass over THAT ! The Judge's decision prolly has Lil Cotex and the rest of the reach-around crew in tears ! Especially after hearing that ALL the charges against Rick Perry were dropped !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The Federal Judge is also Black!

You recall "Hippo" Garcia in San Antonio? Once a Federal judge gets on the bench his "political debts and obligations" are ..... "waived"! They don't have to run for re-election. They may want a "promotion," but that's normally based on their "judicial temperament."
The Federal Judge is also Black!

You recall "Hippo" Garcia in San Antonio? Once a Federal judge gets on the bench his "political debts and obligations" are ..... "waived"! They don't have to run for re-election. They may want a "promotion," but that's normally based on their "judicial temperament." Originally Posted by LexusLover
IF Shrillary manages to dodge an indictment and gets elected by the gruberites, she'll probably arrange for the Judge to have an "accident " for daring to go against her or just have impeachment proceedings started against him.
  • DSK
  • 02-25-2016, 11:48 AM
Latino voters.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...g-u-s-latinos/ Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That's why I voted for Rubio.
I try not to lie...

GOT MILK!
Does the term "Latino" encompass all those who are eligible to vote in the U.S. and have ancestry indigenous to those countries South of the Southern border of the United States, or does it also include the countries in the Caribbean, Spain, and Portugal? IJA