Trump Administration Denies U.S. Embassies Permission To Fly Pride Flag: Reports

I see the pattern.

wakeup - bans trump posters
Ms. steele - bans anti-trump posters. <- only if that were true.

some trump posters got banned under her watch.

she's has the velvet glove touch that wakeup didn't. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Wakeup pointed/banned people on both sides of the political spectrum. it only seemed like a bias towards conservatives because the forum has far more on that side than liberals. if you take them as separate groups you could make a case that the liberals were targeted.

while i found Wakeup's rule here to be draconian and more than a little arbitrary with his "word of the day" is not longer allowed and now point-able (three letter slang for "gay" .. or gimme a cig in England) i didn't see a large bias on his part. some may not agree but if you take it as a percentage of left vs. right you could say the left suffered more under his rule.
Are you still crying about wu banning you?

Now get back on topic before one of those gays bury a pride flag in yo ass! Originally Posted by WTF
WU didn’t ban me. But he played a role in your last ban. Dani just finished the job. And after all these years, you’re still enthralled about my “hole”.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 01:32 PM

she's has the velvet glove touch that wakeup didn't. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
You must be bambino's prologist if you think she has a velvet glove.

She gave me 90 days for basically telling that stalking ass WinnDixie to fuck off.

She is a Trump lover and it shows in her moderating.

Personally I think I was banned for pointing out some ignorant ass posts from a female poster from Austin.

So our new Mod is a sly one, gotta give her that.

She gave me 90 days for basically telling that stalking ass WinnDixie to fuck off.

Personally I think I was banned for pointing out some ignorant ass posts from a female poster from Austin.

Originally Posted by WTF
“Prologist”? I see you didn’t take spelling lessons on your vacation!

Originally Posted by WTF
Trump has the right to enforce rules at US Embassies.

I think you have always been a tad misogynistic, in addition to your continual violations of tax law concerning your employees.

An article that might interest you:

https://www.nav.com/blog/employee-or...changes-33942/

Originally Posted by WTF

Winn Dixie got banned himself. he's still banned at this time. He'll make parole soon. Kinda makes your claim of bias unfounded yeah?

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=404883
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 02:04 PM
Trump has the right to enforce rules at US Embassies.

I think you have always been a tad misogynistic, in addition to your continual violations of tax law concerning your employees.

An article that might interest you:

https://www.nav.com/blog/employee-or...changes-33942/ Originally Posted by friendly fred

You need to thank Robert Kraft, you can now go back to your Asian massage parlors where no tipping is expected!

Winn Dixie got banned himself. he's still banned at this time. He'll make parole soon. Kinda makes your claim of bias unfounded yeah? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
She probably banned him because she got tired of having to stick his thumb back in his mouth.

Just a word of caution you can't tell winndixie to fuck off, no matter how stalky/whiny he becomes.
You need to thank Robert Kraft, you can now go back to your Asian massage parlors where no tipping is expected!

She probably banned him because she got tired of having to stick his thumb back in his mouth.

Just a word of caution you can't tell winndixie to fuck off, no matter how stalky/whiny he becomes. Originally Posted by WTF

if you say so ...

Originally Posted by WTF

I'm zero points. so can diss if I wanted to.

proctologist not prologist

here's your crown.
  • WTF
  • 06-09-2019, 02:34 PM
if you say so ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Perhaps it's just the angle of the photo, but it appears that gay "flag" is at a higher position than the U.S. Flag. Would that not be a violation of proper flag flying rules? Last I was aware, the (perhaps unwritten) rule was that the U.S. Flag was supposed to be in the top position. Perhaps this has changed?
Originally Posted by WTF

this is the best you can do after having 90 days to think about it?

BAHHAHAAAAAA

you know that YR has about 3 weeks left before he makes parole yeah? it will be interesting to see if his return is more of a meltdown that yours has been.
this is the best you can do after having 90 days to think about it?

BAHHAHAAAAAA

you know that YR has about 3 weeks left before he makes parole yeah? it will be interesting to see if his return is more of a meltdown that yours has been. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He’ll give him a run for his money. But this meltdown is epic.

Just a word of caution you can't tell winndixie to fuck off, no matter how stalky/whiny he becomes. Originally Posted by WTF
Actually I usually give them an extra hundred at the AMPs to be nice.

Gay pride flags are not a great idea at US embassies not matter how much you like gay pride flags.
Perhaps it's just the angle of the photo, but it appears that gay "flag" is at a higher position than the U.S. Flag. Would that not be a violation of proper flag flying rules? Last I was aware, the (perhaps unwritten) rule was that the U.S. Flag was supposed to be in the top position. Perhaps this has changed? Originally Posted by Lantern2814
I believe you are correct and no new protocol yet exists for the gay pride flag to fly in the superior position over the US flag.