Boobs...we havent had this conversation here....

I like em all, but au natural are the best. Have you seen Alyssa West's? OMG! They are incredible. If you ever wanted to have a tittie party, she would be the Hostess with the Mostest
I like them all except the ones that look like socks with rocks in them. Sofia, if your thinking about a boob job let me check yours out and I'll give you the best advice.
for you lazy guys who said "I like them all"....

Originally Posted by notanewbie

Either her head is on backwards or..............No, It can't be!!!!!!!

Guess I'm forced to change my mind.

G
Perfect boobs ... natural, perky and D's (not too big relative to the girls figure).

Haven't seen them often, but I have seen a few young babe's at SC with these types of boobs ... had dances just to watch the boobs.

I will take natural and perky over size (as long as they are still a nice handfull.).

The best natural and large boobs ... on a provider I have seen ... Debbie of Maria's SPA (from years ago). I also saw her at LB4U.

OMG!! That is just wrong!! I love the people of Walmart photos though, they crack me up..
I want to get mine fixed just correct the damage done by child birth. Is a mm set that looks natural better than pancake saggy ones? Bottom line you cant please everyone and I think that a the woman should feel sexy with her boobs if that means store bought DDD, saggy natural, or flat as a board... When a woman feels sexy and confident then she will "perform" so much better.
Bottom line you cant please everyone and I think that a the woman should feel sexy with her boobs if that means store bought DDD, saggy natural, or flat as a board... When a woman feels sexy and confident then she will "perform" so much better. Originally Posted by Lily stargazer
agreed
Smaller and natural are better than bigger and mm. Originally Posted by funnyboy
IMHO, natural are preferred whatever size and shape.
I know some ladies who have had reductions for the sake of health and comfort.

Others have needed the MM for reconstruction or to enhance self image. Some have had more than one augmentation surgery (up a cup or down a cup). FEW -- VERY FEW MM's have the soft, supple 'feel' of natural.

I remember from the movie 'Breast Men' that massaging can 'break in' the implant to increase its pliability, its suppleness, flexibility which simulates the natural feel. But that this process can pose some discomfort for some. Any truth to this?

Please know that if this exercise is beneficial, that I am available to serve the ladies with gentle to firm manipulations as you may require. It is a tough job but someone has to be willing. I am willing to take this one for the team.

To each her own according to her needs. If she can enjoy my nibbles and licks then its all good.

Just LTGTR!

rr
Perfect boobs ... natural, perky and D's (not too big relative to the girls figure).

Haven't seen them often, but I have seen a few young babe's at SC with these types of boobs ... had dances just to watch the boobs.

I will take natural and perky over size (as long as they are still a nice handfull.).

The best natural and large boobs ... on a provider I have seen ... Debbie of Maria's SPA (from years ago). I also saw her at LB4U. Originally Posted by nebtex1
+1 WELL SAID!

The SILK SC in Arlington used to have some awesome talent. I recall one lady who had been a gymnast as a child and youth until she became too much of a woman. So slender and fit, and DD's and moves that I thought only GUMBY could do. Never could get her BCD.
agreed Originally Posted by island_beau
+1
I think well done mm's are better than saggy but huge just make them look like a circus attraction.

In the end I like natural better than mm but it is up to the woman and how it makes her feel. If it adds to her confidence it makes me more attracted to her.
I like them all. I actually had a subscription to Score back in my early days. I am fixing to spend $14,000 to have my SO's enlargened and enhanced.
hope that becomes a worthwhile investment, bruh