YEA....just another BP thread.

Ok, so it seems that what I am hearing is most that go on BP is looking for the same as a provider on Eccie but someone that her rate is much less and still get the same experience.

Am I close?

So, ok....just out of curiosity...... why not just troll CL and get some for nothing?
Just saying! (As I'm not trying to be a smartass about this, I truly want too know why) As until I came to Houston, I did very well on BP and my gift$ were exactly the same as they are now.
But this board is full of ladies and when we post, just like on BP, there's more posts added and we get lost in the shuffle.
Do you buy your gas from only one gas station? How about groceries....only one store? Do you eat at only one restaurant?

Why should a fucktard limit himself to just one field of play?
^^
describing marraige babe.
SMH
I've ised backpage several times. I have one great girl from there that I still talk with. My question is, most girls on eccie won't meet with you unless you're verified. At least not the once I've talked with. How do I get verified?
Please it's easier to browse through ads on BP. Browsing ads on ECCIE can give me a headache.
Please it's easier to browse through ads on BP. Browsing ads on ECCIE can give me a headache. Originally Posted by Rick Incocknito

Rick......

What did you find on BP?

Shut the door after you leave....
Rick......
What did you find on BP?
Shut the door after you leave.... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
I thought that was one of those "forbidden topics"... Searched the guidelines but came up blank... Was that where the "indecent" occurred, was on BP... Isn't there a link?
I'm sure its something that whoever it happened to would just rather it go away... But fuck'tards don't forget.
Live and learn. Damn that's the first thing I learned here.
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...57&postcount=3
Don't post stupid chit, you will get called out on it.
Back when I started, ECCIE and P411 were kept on the down low for quality 's sake. No one would talk about it. Everyone, however, knows about BP.
I've ised backpage several times. I have one great girl from there that I still talk with. My question is, most girls on eccie won't meet with you unless you're verified. At least not the once I've talked with. How do I get verified? Originally Posted by Jarhead1036

See a couple of "Newbie Friendly" Providers and make sure they will give you a reference when asked.
Do you buy your gas from only one gas station? Pretty much yes How about groceries....only one store? Normally Yes Do you eat at only one restaurant?Nope, I have a few favorites

Why should a fucktard limit himself to just one field of play? Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
My main reason for posting this was because I know some of the other ladies on here do. I guess for extra coverage to stay busy. I was hoping to get some feedback from of the ladies as well from you guys. As I was thinking about posting on BP once in a while. So that is the reason I asked both men and the ladies to comment, so it would help in my decision.
Seems simple enough. I'm not in the big city and it appears not on the tour stops either. I scan BP for ladies with eccie links then check reviews. Gifts are gifts but preventing a bad experience is a priority. So if I were you I'd use BP with the ECCIE ref and see what kind of response you get. Just my tuppence worth.
When I started this biz over 4 years ago....BP was the place to go.
But Houston seems to be a whole different state.
You hear about constant busts, pimps, etc etc.

So, for the gent's....Why keep going to BP when there are so many ladies or all races and body shapes right here on Eccie / P411?

For the ladies.....for those of you that still use BP along with Eccie and P411. Is there anything you do differently on BP to make sure you are safe away from LE or something even worse?
Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn

I use BP, I have found some real gems. You have to wade through the bs! I post 2-3 x a month. When there's absolutely nothing BP can come through for you. Also the guys generally expect much less, so when you give a good gfe session they keep coming back!
Is this a "men's only" gtg? Originally Posted by Cyndi Lyn

Oh yeah, they like the sausage fest activities ...