Your Thoughts Ladies & Gentlemen

I have tried this once or twice with some Ladies. Pay X at the beginning of the Month for X number of visits during the Month. Usually the math made it cheaper than Pay as you go. But there always seemed to be some kind of a problem where X number of visits never happened and it ended up being more expensive than Pay as you go. So now I just stick to Pay as you go at the time services are rendered. As has been said on this board before. Once they have your Money, the other party has no real incentive to see you (no matter how long you have known the person or false sense of trust may have developed between you). Depending upon their situation they may short change you or suddenly go "Radio Silent" and you never hear from them again. But that has just been my experience and not necessarily true of all arrangements like this.
I'm partial to pay-as-u-go too, however I am not against a let's say SB/SD thing.
I'm partial to pay-as-u-go too, however I am not against a let's say SB/SD thing. Originally Posted by Angel T
Lol....of course you're not!!
Lol....of course you're not!! Originally Posted by splitlicker
Split,
I think you need to stop spending so much time with PM he's rubbing off on you. Smh...
Just curious Angel, is this kinda like an all you can eat buffet type thing, or are you thinking time constrictions?
Helped out two different providers by paying in advance for future services. Got burned both times. Never again.
Helped out two different providers by paying in advance for future services. Got burned both times. Never again. Originally Posted by generalbob
Honestly GB, I can see this not working the majority of the time.
Who was the hook that tried this just before she got busted and changed her name?

Seem to recall there was an XY connection of sorts.
I have done this recently, actually someone I have seen quite a few times made a large purchase for me and I agreed to x amount appointments in return. He made out way better because he probably got almost twice his moneys worth. Now, it did take a few weeks longer than originally expected because "life happens". I saw him one time after our agreement was over, I then trusted him and saw him with no payment up front because he trusted me the last time. Guess I was too trusting because I haven't heard from him since. I won't do that again. "Pay as you go" is the only way to go in this business.
I wouldn't be against it but I also wouldn't bring it up to any of my current clients. I Do enjoy SD/sb arrangements but I can see how this could possibly work with a client too. There has to be incentive for both parties. The girl gets more consistent income and $xxx that she can rely on every month. But the client needs to get something out of it too. Say if a girl normally charged $250/hour. She asks for $750 upfront for 4 visits. He gets one visit free, she gets the money upfront. Of course if we are talking about an arrangement with a sugar daddy, I've already discussed how I do that in the thread about the new incall.
Just curious Angel, is this kinda like an all you can eat buffet type thing, or are you thinking time constrictions? Originally Posted by cculvr69
Huh? Can you elaborate?

There has to be incentive for both parties. The girl gets more consistent income and $xxx that she can rely on every month. But the client needs to get something out of it too. Say if a girl normally charged $250/hour. She asks for $750 upfront for 4 visits. He gets one visit free, she gets the money upfront. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
I agree, It should be mutually beneficial.
He means does the gentleman get a set number of dates or is it unlimited.
He means does the gentleman get a set number of dates or is it unlimited. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Oh duh....

My guess would be a set # of visits depending on the amount of prepayment.
But I would assume that for the right monetary amount the # of visits could be unlimited.
Pre-pay at the beginning of the month? You gotta be fucking kidding. I wont even pre-pay at the beginning of a date....

and neither should anyone else unless you like getting the shaft. I know some guys like getting the shaft too but getting the shaft and getting ripped off, well thats just for suckers
Pre-pay at the beginning of the month? You gotta be fucking kidding. I wont even pre-pay at the beginning of a date....

and neither should anyone else unless you like getting the shaft. I know some guys like getting the shaft too but getting the shaft and getting ripped off, well thats just for suckers Originally Posted by AmishGangster
Oh AG, that never happens.

It would be different with Angel....smh

Based on what I'm reading, the answer is no!!

What are your thoughts Angel T?