40%

...I made a conscientious choice to give up work and live on 50% of what I was making while working. ... Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You trying to tell us that a sound fiscal move is to spend less than you bring in and manage your money wisely?!? I doubt you got that move from the Progressives in DC. I thought the plan of record is to borrow more of other people's money and hope someone else had to pay it back later or just borrow more to pay back what you borrowed before.
The above post has nothing to do with anything in this thread.
Twenty members of the Airline Pilots Association under the age of 65 died in the first 3 months of 2022. People who sleep on recliners are more likely to suffer deep vein thrombosis. So what? Neither has anything to with the COVID vaccines....COVID the disease is responsible for a lot of deaths and life-threatening blood clots. The vaccines are not. Originally Posted by Tiny
Whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night...

Healthy young people are dying suddenly and unexpectedly from a mysterious syndrome - as doctors seek answers through a new national register.
An objective analysis of commercial airline pilot deaths as reported in the Airline Pilots Association (ALPA) magazine since 2019

The first thing to consider is the physical characteristics of the injection. In the Pfizer and Moderna products, it is lipid nanoparticles (tiny fat bubbles) in a suspension that is usually mixed prior to injection, with strict time and temperature limits. Lipid nanoparticles by nature will tend to stick together or coagulate. To prevent this from happening, PEG or polyethylene glycol is attached to the lipid nanoparticles to keep them separated. The person who prepares the injection is instructed three times to look at the suspension before they inject it to make sure that is not coagulating in the vial or syringe before pushing the plunger. Unfortunately, some recipients were injected with coagulating goo by poorly trained technicians. If the tip of the needle is in capillary network or vein, this coagulation can rapidly form a dangerous circulating clot or embolism. This can result in a deadly stroke or heart attack in a short amount of time.

The next thing to consider is what the shots are creating inside of the body. In traditional shots called vaccines, there is either part of the virus or a weakened version of the virus in the shot, along with an adjuvant to stimulate the immune system to create an antibody against the proteins in the virus. It is important to know that the antibodies created from these shots called vaccines can only REACT to infections, never ever prevent them. The Covid-19 shot does not contain any parts of any viruses. It contains modified messenger RNA (mRNA), which is the genetic message to make a protein. The protein it makes is something similar to the spike protein that was identified on the original Wuhan Sars-CoV-2 virus. The idea is to create antibodies that will react to the spike protein, which it does do for sure. Again, the antibodies can only react to the spike protein once it enters the body on a virus, never ever prevent the virus from entering.
You trying to tell us that a sound fiscal move is to spend less than you bring in and manage your money wisely?!? I doubt you got that move from the Progressives in DC. I thought the plan of record is to borrow more of other people's money and hope someone else had to pay it back later or just borrow more to pay back what you borrowed before. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Yep.

But the point that may have been missed is, it was my choice to live on less. Nobody said to me "you must learn to live on less because we are going to pay you less". Very big difference.