What to do with Puerto Rico?

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
never seen those nuclear effects before. cool!
Class has nothing to do with it. Corruption and inept government does. The Mayor should have been doing something about the power grid years before the hurricanes hit instead of blaming Trump. Who lacks class? She's a classless asshole for putting her people in this situation. Wonder if she stashed some cash somewhere?

Still rattling along about the mayor, guess you are use to having no class.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...story,amp.html Originally Posted by bambino
eeehhbbuhhrrrr, Remember when you claimed "Independent"?

LOLing!!!, a useful Idiot named eeehhbuhhhhrrrr... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Typical liberal mentality repeating a lie hoping it will become fact. Keep trying iffylube. No I never claimed independent, other than from you.
Dear Ms. Mayor ....

"The Boss" is coming, and he'll be there tomorrow. Since you obviously like self-abuse, you'll enjoy his visit and the ass-chewing you get. Smile!

With affection, A Concerned Citizen.
Note on ButtScramble: According to his posting: He's not a conservative. He's not a liberal. He's not an independent. So it's confirmed!!!

BUTTSCRAMBLE'S A NOTHING!
Note on ButtScramble: According to his posting: He's not a conservative. He's not a liberal. He's not an independent. So it's confirmed!!!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

ATTN: LL has confirmed he is butt stupid. However any person could ascertain that by his Nazi postings.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
its a little more specfic species he's.... a KNOW NOTHING!
its a little more specfic species he's.... a KNOW NOTHING! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Do you have any life besides this hooker board?
The times on your postings show you started around !am and you are still here.
Keep kissing butt stupid's ass it is rubbing off on you. A butt stupid wannabe.
its a little more specfic species he's.... a KNOW NOTHING! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
We have a consensus of at least two ....

ButtScramble is a NOTHING THAT KNOWS NOTHING!

In fact by his own admission:

He doesn't even know what his political affiliation is TODAY!

Tomorrow it will be something different anywhere. So, so what?
We have a consensus of at least two ....

ButtScramble is a NOTHING THAT KNOWS NOTHING!

In fact by his own admission:

He doesn't even know what his political affiliation is TODAY!

Tomorrow it will be something different anywhere. So, so what? Originally Posted by LexusLover
You are a joke old man with your ramblings. I have never claimed to be anything but a republican. You lemmings cannot keep it straight.
Unlike you who is a liberal democrat in republican cloths.
Or is it a liberal Nazi in conservative cloths?
This 300 shit caused by you spammers is a waste of time, so any replies to my postings will be a blanket--fuck you.
[QUOTE=bambino;1060035099]Class has nothing to do with it. Corruption and inept government does. The Mayor should have been doing something about the power grid years before the hurricanes hit instead of blaming Trump. Who lacks class? She's a classless asshole for putting her people in this situation./QUOTE]
WHen you consider PR has been struck by 6 PRIOR CAT 5 hurricanes from 1979 to the present (NOT INcluding the 2 it got smacked by this year), HOW this island with all the federal dollars given, has NOT MADE The infrastructure resistant against this level of a hurricane shows not just gross incompetence, but the UNWILLINGNESS to solve the problem BEFORE IT BECOMES a bloody catastrophe..
I say we do a trade with Cuba.
Everybody that is a hillary supporter goes to Cuba everybody in Cuba that wants to come to America gets America light, Puerto Rica.

Problem solved. The new Cuban Puerto Ricans will rebuild Puerto Rica and the new Cubans will get a taste of what it would be like to live under Hillary.
Sell it to Waste Management, and just officially recognize it as the landfill that it is.
"Cruz has been riding the wave of the liberal sentiment, trying to draw out responses from Donald Trump so they can attack him later."

Do you have any life besides this hooker board?
The times on your postings show you started around !am and you are still here.
Keep kissing butt stupid's ass it is rubbing off on you. A butt stupid wannabe. Originally Posted by bamscram
I have a life...

a job
and
3 girlfriends to fuck, about to add #4 to my group.
Sell it to Waste Management, and just officially recognize it as the landfill that it is. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
I have stock in that company in my roth ira.
You are a joke old man with your ramblings. I have never claimed to be anything but a republican. You lemmings cannot keep it straight.
Unlike you who is a liberal democrat in republican cloths.
Or is it a liberal Nazi in conservative cloths?
This 300 shit caused by you spammers is a waste of time, so any replies to my postings will be a blanket--fuck you. Originally Posted by bamscram
eehhhhbuhhhrrrr, you are a God Damn lying 0zombie...