King Cock Suck Cuomo....

If Masks work open shit the fuck up.... If they dont stop making me wear one and shut shit down.... But apparently they work so we are keeping shit closed for what reason? To stroke his fucking power hungry ego? Originally Posted by ben8888
The masks help to slow the spread if 6' social distancing cannot be met. I don't know why people complain about wearing them, at least they can have different patterns, unlike the white ones worn during the Spanish Flu. They are simply implementing the knowledge gained from all the lives that were lost during that time. When the military was warned of the pattern of sickness, they ignored it. When social distancing was suggested and to stop social gatherings, that was ignored and Philadelphia held their liberty day loan parade to fund the war. From there it spread... Ignorance is bliss.
If you don't want to wear the masks or social distance refer to Darwin's "survival of the fittest".
DO NOT eat the TIDE pods or any other disinfectants.
The masks help to slow the spread if 6' social distancing cannot be met. I don't know why people complain about wearing them, at least they can have different patterns, unlike the white ones worn during the Spanish Flu. They are simply implementing the knowledge gained from all the lives that were lost during that time. When the military was warned of the pattern of sickness, they ignored it. When social distancing was suggested and to stop social gatherings, that was ignored and Philadelphia held their liberty day loan parade to fund the war. From there it spread... Ignorance is bliss.
If you don't want to wear the masks or social distance refer to Darwin's "survival of the fittest".
DO NOT eat the TIDE pods or any other disinfectants. Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
Best way to maintain proper hygiene and to practice effective infection control is to suck as many strangers cocks as threADing allows.
that is a great song. Love in this moment Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69
your Welcome