recording of Trump phone call Michigan published

• Supra
  • 12-29-2023, 07:16 PM
Trump and I live rent free in your minds

Do you have anything cogent to post ?
What you should be seeing here is a factual report of what happened.

Unlike pro Trump posts, which never have facts.....only conspiracy theories. Originally Posted by VitaMan
I bet it's more fiction than fact, lol.
WRONG!

it was tossed on technicalities & mistakes. not on no basis. none of the case went there to reach that decision.

can't do a discovery after case get knocked out on technicalities and sloppy mistakes and the clock ran out on the lawyers. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
So what you’re saying is that it’s all Trump’s legal team’s fault for doing a shitty job?

Sounds like an excuse Trump himself would make.
I bet it's more fiction than fact, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17

It is a published recording of a Trump phone call placed to election officials.

Still want to bet ?
Do you have anything cogent to post ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Happy to have your participation on the board. You provide a level of comic relief rarely seen.
Michigan ultimately sent a fake certificate to Congress claiming Trump won the state’s 2020 election, leading to felony charges for Republicans.
... Originally Posted by VitaMan
You say tomatoe and I say tomato. Don’t see anything out of order here, move along to next anti Trump post. No protein in this one Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Well spoken for a person claiming to back the party of Law and Order. Felony charge is just a piece of paper to wipe your ass with, eh?

... A Factual report?? ... WHERE is it?

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
It is a published recording of a Trump phone call placed to election officials.

Still want to bet ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
VM, post a link of that phone call and also a link to any court case attached to that. We all know salty just LOVES to supply supporting links to what he post.

Uh oh! This just in!

The Halfway Post (@HalfwayPost) posted at 5:31 PM on Wed, Nov 04, 2020:
Donald Trump is basically resorting to "I called dibs on Michigan already!"