What are your thoughts on a suprise 3some.

I had a provider surprise me once with a threesome. One of the best times ive had in the hobby. Kitten PLEASE surprise me baby.
Kitten,
. As far as women's perspectives on the subject being different from males, that is completely understandable. Women are far more giving creatures. If providers were as visually restrictive as their clients, a whole lot of us would never get laid. In fact, I think you and I have had this conversation, maybe during a rare "debating" moment. Originally Posted by eccl3
I do think being in the hobby has taught me to look beyond the visual.
I have been just shocked at how giving and passionate of a lover can be. However, by looking at him you would never know . I have been shocked time and time again and know not to judge by the looks but the first kiss.

I do think men are more visual creatures. It can be a simple smile from across the room that draws you in or a beautiful lady laying naked in front of you. I agree with you guys Sex is Sex and it counts
. Maybe it is because my friend has never really had a real 3some, so he is jaded as to what it is really about. However , it could be that he has had a really bad one and now he set his standards high?

My thoughts are if you go above and beyond for any sex act the man should shut up and enjoy it. Of course, unless there is a medical reason not to example; me covered in whip cream and your diabetic.
I've heard this nonsense before, where it doesn't count if they aren't attracted to the third party. Can't remember exactly where.......

IMHO, if you got me into a doubles, it counts. Just sayin!
3somes are fun. Prefer it when she and I both pick out our 3some target and work together to make it happen. Sweeter that way. Now, if it was the ex's hot sisters THAT would be nice; especially since it'd mean I shagged all 3 of 'em.
I have always been a fan of 3somes. I have had only a few be "planed" but to be honest the ones not planed were not really surprises either. They just kind of happened. But I have always seemed to date girls that love girls and seemed to have a tractor beam / radar to find em and pull em in. Wish I could say I had more to do with it. It would always be a welcome surprise. Even if it happened with a provider and a lovely guest just happened to be there. I can't think of a bad context for a 3some.
My friend said it best, "I don't think I can handle a threesome. It's bad enough when I have to apologize to just one woman - let alone two."
Having never had a 3 some to put it technically I would say an awesome 3 some would have to happen by chance and a "Why not... I'm game" sort of situation. To be surprised by a 3 some in the hobby world might be considered a "On the spot... upsell" My friend is having a tough month can she join us too? Only at the end to figure... well it was $$.5 for me and another $$.5 for her too. "What do you mean YOU didn't agree to that?" sort of situation.

As far as guys go... I think most guys have a rule. It's the one penis per fantasy rule... ain't no other penis's going to be guest staring in my fantasy.

I have however had a 6 some... me an 6 other women after a night at BabyDolls. I was only expecting 1 but when her other 4 friends came knocking at her apartment door she wasn't exactly shooing them away. That was a once in a lifetime sort of random find there.
First time I saw Reese, she told me that she almost invited Fawn to join us. I would have not had a problem at all with that as I had seen Fawn before.

To make up for it the next time I was in Dallas I did a 3sum with the two ladies. You can read the review. It was a helluva good time by all.

Wildcat
I've had the surprise 3some happen once, and it was offered up by a girl who didn't usually do them. She was comfortable with this particular woman, however, and knew my likes and dislikes quite well. We ended up having a great time, despite the fact the "new girl" wasn't physically on par with my friend. I had no problem paying extra, but since this wasn't something I had requested I was not expected to pay twice my normal donation.

I'd do it in a minute if those circumstances presented themselves again.
I am Diabetic and I would still eat the whipped cream off you!!
Kitten,

They make sugar free whipped cream. We can try that. What do you think? lol
It's happened to me in RL in college and then thrice more in the hobby. Each time, I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven but when I realized I was going to live I stayed to see if it would happen again. It's been about three years if any of my PSE friends are taking notes.
I've never even had a surprise birthday party or a threesome. If I had a surprise threesome, not sure anything else would top that. Originally Posted by bbwhunter

Man I wish I could change that LOL.

For an old boyfriend's birthday ( he had always been shy about bringing up a threesome, it was me that bought it up) I hired a provider that I knew was very bisexual, and she was the complete opposite of me...blonde, fair, blue-eyed, and tall. Well, we showed up at his door naked ( we took off our clothes on his porch in the dark) and we had tied a big pink ribbon around ourselves, and when he opened the door, we yelled " HAPPY BIRTHDAY _____!"

And then the fun began. He staggered back, surprised, and had to throw down a couple beers to loosen up, but we had so much fun.
First time I saw Reese, she told me that she almost invited Fawn to join us. I would have not had a problem at all with that as I had seen Fawn before.

To make up for it the next time I was in Dallas I did a 3sum with the two ladies. You can read the review. It was a helluva good time by all.

Wildcat Originally Posted by wildcat
having experienced a few threesomes and foursomes in my time, they have all been planned. sometimes i've asked my primary "date" for suggestions, sometimes i've made suggestions. and except for one [many many moons ago in florida], they have all been deliteful.

one planned threesome was w/ fawn and reese. but reese called fawn the afternoon of saying she was not feeling so well. i asked fawn to let her know i would be honored for her to come by, even if she didnt want to partake in delites. and that if she did, that i'd be kind and gentle w/ her. talk about one for the memory books!!!

like others have said, i have not been surprised w/ a 2nd or 3rd or 4th woman. but surely wouldnt be opposed to it if i were.

for one woman's birthday, i told her i would be glad to bring her and her friends lunch and fruit and celebrate w/ them. i seriously intended it to be just that - lunch and conversation. she said "i'm sure i can twist your arm."
she offered me such a great triple threat deal that i accepted. BBQ, fruit, chocolate, and three incredible women. and it wasnt even my birthday :^)

as long as all involved get along and enjoy sensual/sexual delites, count me in.
Man I wish I could change that LOL.

For an old boyfriend's birthday ( he had always been shy about bringing up a threesome, it was me that bought it up) I hired a provider that I knew was very bisexual, and she was the complete opposite of me...blonde, fair, blue-eyed, and tall. Well, we showed up at his door naked ( we took off our clothes on his porch in the dark) and we had tied a big pink ribbon around ourselves, and when he opened the door, we yelled " HAPPY BIRTHDAY _____!"

And then the fun began. He staggered back, surprised, and had to throw down a couple beers to loosen up, but we had so much fun. Originally Posted by alluringava
i bet you & the provider and the boyfriend were glad that his parents or family or co-workers werent there!!!