Upscale and Distinguished Gentlemen versus the rest of us.

When I see such ads it reminds me of Ellie May Clampett walking into a five-star restaurant demanding only the very best ham hocks and chitlins. Originally Posted by Codybeast

To me "upscale" equals; a gentleman who is, in fact, gentle. Who has the $ and who isn't gonna flinch at the rate or try to haggle.

Distinguished most likely means the same thing. It implies a man with class/taste and most likely financial stability. As opposed to say, a college kid who is on a budget and thinks that it's ok to try to negotiate a lady's price down and/or be rough with her just because he thinks he can. It's really a respect thing, I'd say, being that the "provider profession" is so often looked down upon in our culture.

Of course providers want to see respectful, clean, and well off clients. I just think putting it in those terms "upscale & distinguished" is simply a more concise way of making those points.

I wouldn't read too far into it, though. Originally Posted by eroslost
Indeed, well said
No, no, no. Gee, you're such a bunch of clueless newbies. It's just a code like "roses", "kisses", "BBBJ" and "CFS".

"Gentlemen" refers to pictures of dead presidents*.

"Distinguished" means U.S. Grant.

"Upscale" means Ben Franklin.

Now you know when a lady says she only caters to "Distinguished and Upscale gentlemen," She means "I'll suck your dick and fuck you for $150."

*Yes, I know Franklin was never president. The lady with the "distinguished and upscale" ad doesn't.

"Benjamin Franklin - the only president of the United States who was never president of the United States."
After reading this thread I had to reset the title under my avatar!

G
No, no, no. Gee, you're such a bunch of clueless newbies. It's just a code like "roses", "kisses", "BBBJ" and "CFS".

"Gentlemen" refers to pictures of dead presidents*.

"Distinguished" means U.S. Grant.

"Upscale" means Ben Franklin.

Now you know when a lady says she only caters to "Distinguished and Upscale gentlemen," She means "I'll suck your dick and fuck you for $150."

*Yes, I know Franklin was never president. The lady with the "distinguished and upscale" ad doesn't.

"Benjamin Franklin - the only president of the United States who was never president of the United States." Originally Posted by GneissGuy

I don't care what you say, that's some funny shit!!!
That's the funniest stuff I've heard all month! Thanks.
Gneiss guy tff