Squirting: Yay Or Nay?

I love squirters....
good post; made me laugh because the first time i experienced it in my younger days during DATY i too was 'thinking' wtf she's pissing on me! but then, hmmm, its not piss so it must be a good thing and just kept going and didn't mind lapping it up. and you kinda take pride in the big wet spot left over.
I must say that I am quite the Squirter. I just cant help it, it feels sooo good. Please check my reviews to see. Or come try me out. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara, honey, you are definately at the top of my list of must see.

I love the way we flirt,
I know I'll love your squirt.
Tara, honey, you are definately at the top of my list of must see.

I love the way we flirt,
I know I'll love your squirt. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
I like it too
I think it's sexy and a big turn-on, but I haven't come across too many squirters, unfortunately.
Tara and am-a-pleaser, get a room or start your own thread, please!

Okay, so back on topic.....

It appears the poll is definitely leaning on the "love it" side of things. Good to know. And for the six of you who hate it, I'm interested in hearing your side of things as well.

Squirting during standing Greek, huh? I'm virgin to the Greek but that really sounds HOT!
Tara and am-a-pleaser, get a room or start your own thread, please!

Okay, so back on topic.....

It appears the poll is definitely leaning on the "love it" side of things. Good to know. And for the six of you who hate it, I'm interested in hearing your side of things as well.

Squirting during standing Greek, huh? I'm virgin to the Greek but that really sounds HOT! Originally Posted by UTR ATF
UTR...I think your poll sample is a little biased toward the open, adventurous side so don't see this standing up in statistically!!! lol BTW I am a yes, and I, too am curious to here from some of the "no"s. Standing Greek? Can someone please draw me a picture?
better to have wet & got off than to be not drenched at all!!!!!!
Hijacking my own thread briefly......Standing Greek????:

UTR, we'll get a room. (You're welcome to come.)

On topic, though. I did have a time when a gf of mine was learning to squirt. One particular time, she did urinate on me during daty. So, I guess I can understand the guys reaction. As for me, I didn't scream, jump up and run. I calmly let her know it wasn't squirt. Even though there was a little embarrassment, we had a good laugh, and continued our play. Things happen.
  • Aflac
  • 05-02-2010, 09:24 PM
So my question is this: Gentlemen, how many of you are grossed out by it and how many of you are into it? Would you want the lady to warn you that this is a possibility?

Discuss! Originally Posted by UTR ATF

Into it. What else indicates that a bell has been more rung than when that happens? What else indicates more that, while she's there, she's there to get hers too?
The wetter, the better!!

And for you guys who hate it - piss on you. :-)
i have been told by one gentleman that i am a squirter and i can soak a bed because i am soooo wet. so with only one gentleman admitting i squirt...am i a true squirter or am i just a very, very wet n horny gal?hmmmm! how will i know???
I sometimes get disappointed when a woman doesn't squirt orgasm during sex. It makes me feel as if I'm not doing the right things. Also, there is no such thing as fake squirting. All the screaming in the world can't convince me you are actually having an orgasm. Feeling that gush all around my cock and as Cindy stated... soaking up the bed is a pretty good indication I have been doing the right things.

I love the shocked look when the squirting is more than she expected in the first place. Generally there is a bit of silence followed by her eyes wide open and mouth in the O position. Almost like this isn't possible or this has never happened to me before.

I have gotten the statement... "Now that is what an orgasm is!"

Talk about build up your ego a bit.
Huge fan of the squirter, particularly during CG. A few years back I saw a lady from Oklahoma who was a multi-orgasmic squirter. Quite an experience.