You are kidding me, right?

I have more blood in BIG head and WAS badly looking to bust nut with her, now
I showed her RED flag and moving on...Current Update

Thank you for wise advises guys....

Carrie Hillcrest
All that for a piece of ass and you have to pay for it. Originally Posted by shizzle10
Paying to get screwed- literally and figuratively !!
I wonder if Babelfish can translate that one?
Yep hearing about giving out your DL number is new to me too. I do believe too that she's probably doing background check online and such.
To add to that, one asked me on my SS# with all that info, needless to say I moved on, too much trouble. I personally don't think there is airtight screening system imo. If p411 account isn't good enough, Gina screens very well imo which is cool at least when I 1st got the acct a long time ago, and I know they follow the same procedure likely too. I move on if I can't get screened with p411. Don't get too worked up over it, there are other fantastic ladies that still can screen you w/o giving away personal info. If you are uncomfortable in this type of screening, chances are the experience isn't going to be much fun either. I can assure you that from all my encounters early on, initial impressions are big to both sides. If I don't feel comfortable, chances are I won't sch either and vice versa for the lady. There are some amazing women out there that you will click with, so just keep trying.
I like this thread and it brought me to a question to the ladies contacting me for a reference when I have already "okay'd" him on P411? I would NOT give an okay for someone I wouldn't vouch for, so why call me? My okay is just that. He is okay in my books and I would see him again. Are these ladies not even checking P411? I am sure they do, as they give me his ID...so why question mine and many other okays on the guy?
This may be abit off track, but it just kinda bothers me. Gina is no slouch when it comes to giving out the ID's, so I take a P411 id in a heartbeat.
I was asked for my real name not to long ago, just so she could check my id at appt time. Never had that asked before.
I like this thread and it brought me to a question to the ladies contacting me for a reference when I have already "okay'd" him on P411? I would NOT give an okay for someone I wouldn't vouch for, so why call me? ... so why question mine and many other okays on the guy? Originally Posted by NatalieSummers
Since I'm one of the bothersome sorts who does this, I thought I'd pipe up.

I contact a client's Okays because "Okay" is not enough information for me. What one lady considers okay behavior and attitude could be right in line with what I consider okay behavior and attitude, OR it could be the polar opposite. Personally, I find lack of appreciation for joking around and having a conversation nigh intolerable -- but PlanoJane or IraOfIrving might find that ideal!

Contacting his Okays gives them a chance to provide more detailed info on his preferences and personality. And I'll take all the info on that I can get!
Since I'm one of the bothersome sorts who does this, I thought I'd pipe up.

I contact a client's Okays because "Okay" is not enough information for me. What one lady considers okay behavior and attitude could be right in line with what I consider okay behavior and attitude, OR it could be the polar opposite. Personally, I find lack of appreciation for joking around and having a conversation nigh intolerable -- but PlanoJane or IraOfIrving might find that ideal!

Contacting his Okays gives them a chance to provide more detailed info on his preferences and personality. And I'll take all the info on that I can get! Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Another option is to talk to a guy on the phone. That is a good way to get a feel for his personality.
Another option is to talk to a guy on the phone. That is a good way to get a feel for his personality. Originally Posted by BigEddie
Personality, sure, but he's probably not going to own up to only bathing when instructed to or having equipment in need of special maintenance. That's the kind of thing only actually communicating with a reference/Okay can reveal. Er, one hopes, anyway. (See: Getting NCNS'd by a client, and when I let one of his references know, I get "Oh, yeah, he does that sometimes." *facepalm*)
No way in HELL would I ever give that much personal info to a Provider. Sorry, but as far as I'm concerned it's a red flag and a quick trip back onto ECCIE to find another Provider. Maybe I'm paranoid but I always suspect that any personal info I give out is going to come back and bite me in the ass. If the provider feels it's in her best interest to do that then I applaud her caution but it's unlikely we'll ever meet.