Dinner Date?

How could you go wrong with a dinner date with Jessica Jade? or Kaylee or Honey? Seems like a win-win situation to me. Gives me food for thought also! Thanks for the post, this is most-def high on my must-do list!
  • Skout
  • 04-29-2014, 02:36 PM
just remember that sex on a full stomach is not always deliteful.
esp if the food is very rich or very different from what you normally eat. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Very true. However, the OP didn't mention a session along with dinner and a movie. There are a few providers I've met whose company I'd enjoy OTC.
Old Grump you and I fall into the same group. This dinner date deal will only work with independent providers. Agencies and the ladies that are managed will not be allowed to do it. Their bottom line is dollars per hour and OCT is out of the question. I have found several in the DFW area that with some prior planning will enjoy our idea. I only ask those that I know I will have a good time with. If she only speaks in ghetto talk I search else where. I have taken several ladies to political gatherings in the past and they have all fit in with the group.
Dinner and a movie sounds cool.
So does the movie have to be a "Chick Flick", cause I don't think I could sit through one.
Wow. I'm so happy to have started a thread that is beneficial to so many.

Very true. However, the OP didn't mention a session along with dinner and a movie. There are a few providers I've met whose company I'd enjoy OTC. Originally Posted by Skout
OTC dinner and movies means just that.... now if there is BCD after, that's different. To avoid confusion, I'm going to make it a point to ask if BCD is to follow dessert.
BCD before dinner always.
I've been tempted to post something like this. Dinner, movies, drinks...OTC sometimes turns into a blast.

Hey, who wants to take me to lunch? LOL Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
We could meet at El Si Hay? LOL

Maybe Calle doce would be better...
Sign me up, for sure
just remember that sex on a full stomach is not always deliteful.
esp if the food is very rich or very different from what you normally eat.

but dinner out afterwards or several hours before can be deliteful.
my suggestion - just find a place that both of you like rather than trying to impress. Originally Posted by pmdelites
100% correct. If I am out with someone I eat a smaller meal in case I get to play.
I don't like to eat alone either. And, sadly, I don't cook (nor does my soon-to-be-EX-S.O., lately!!!), so I end up dining out a lot.

I'd love to take a girl out to dinner before BCD. I'm a very laid back type of guy, and also very flirtatious, so all it would be is light "getting to know you" and of course some salivating, and undressing her with my eyes, before having the opportunity to do so literally

I actually had a provider buy ME dinner once. It was only take-out, but we had a meal and watched a movie we were both excited about seeing, then had an impromptu "overnight" visit. It wasn't anything I'd planned and I got the feeling that she didn't expect to be paid at that rate, but I did so anyway.
I took a lady for a foot massage and lunch one time. Nothing more than a hello/good bye hug took place but I enjoyed chatting with a lovely lady and I hope she enjoyed my company as well. That would be a lot to go through just for a lunch and rub, Surely, my elderly charm added to her enjoyment.
ok. is OTC= OFF the clock or ON the clock?
im never sure
definately not OTC, or should I say definitely not on the clock
What no taint tapping?
Jessica Jade this is an invitation for dinner one evening, perhaps you might enjoy dinner at Nick and Sam's? Drinks before dinner at their bar is always incredible as you never know who you might see.