Reading the ads?

With the loss of CL and other changes in the offing, the dumbing down of the hobbyists are inevitable......there have always been those who see those awesome breasteses and forget how to read.......the rest are just fucktards......polite, but safe is the key for a provider dealing with these idiots.
It's just filling for us, fluffer to them. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
It's not fluffer to me unless that ad is blowing me in between takes...
lol.. I meant like pillow fluffing, or stuffing..

damn you got me stuttering...
+1

The guys who ask questions "outside" of your window are probably just "pushing it" to see if they can get something they want. Originally Posted by DarthMaul
If you dont read my website, then you not gonna know what i do, and if you ask questions im not gonna see you, so point blank your not gettn a session!
  • Alli
  • 10-18-2010, 10:22 AM
I understand the part about not discussing certain things over the phone. On the other hand, you have to realize that we live in a day and time when people would rather text than call.

What I try to do is call for the initial appt. If we strike a good relationship after the initial meeting, then texting may be an option if the provider is cool with it. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan
Yes, I do agree with that, but the texting for the initial appt. is not cool with me.
  • Alli
  • 10-18-2010, 10:26 AM
+1

If you dont read my website, then you not gonna know what i do, and if you ask questions im not gonna see you, so point blank your not gettn a session! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
AMEN!!!!!
+1

If you dont read my website, then you not gonna know what i do, and if you ask questions im not gonna see you, so point blank your not gettn a session! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Now how are we suppose to concentrate on reading your website when you got pictures of that fine ass of yours on there
I look for code words like "pork skins" "thinck" and "blue water". Actually I stay away from the ones that mention blue water.
Ladies..the guys do not read..period....

Let me start a list...

1. Work hrs 10am to 4pm...(he asks for 8pm)
2. Incall Only......(he asks for Outcall to his hotel)
3. Referencing is required.....(he asks are you newbie friendly)
4. Donations $350 an hr.......(he asks what are your fees)
5. Do not text or no blocked calls.....(he texts repeatedly or calls from a blocked number)
6. Special is from Monday to Wednesday......(he wants you to extend the special for when he is ready to see you)
7. Cash Only........(he asks do you accept credit cards)
8. 1 or 2 hr appointments only......(he asks do you offer 30 minutes)
9. No questions about services, please read my reviews......(he asks so you do CIM, Greek, anal...BBFS....can I spank your ass and call you a whore)
10. Please only contact me if you are serious about booking an appointment...(he then starts to email, PM, and call you over and over to shoot the shit..waste your time..and then asks you out on a DATE..off the clock of course, cause he thinks you two would be such a great match, and he can fuck you better than any man ever has.....bwah-hahahahahaha)

.....those are my top ten...ladies what are yours?....what do you clearly state in your ad but the guys seem to completely miss?
Some bullshit just isn't worth the money........
  • Trey
  • 10-18-2010, 12:33 PM
I know sometimes girls get mad about price questions but its half you own faults. You ladies have a eccie price, p411 price, BP price, and then numerous special prices. The ad I hate is the call for special pricing ad then you call and its normal price. A little consistency, and truth in advertising would go a long way.

As far as reading ads, the old adage, a picture is worth a thousand words; never rings truer in this line of work. And It's the reason why you all should keep updated pics and have new ones all the time. It should not be hard for you to take a camera shot in the mirror from time to time. I have seen some pics for well over a year on some ladies stop waiting for enough money for pro shots and use your phone if you got to, or let you friend take some pics of you.

Guys are visual we like to see you in different outfits. Ever noticed they don't make romance novels for guys? That's because we don't read that shit. Now put some naked chicks in a magazine we got something.

Most of your ads all read the same:

I'm candy Im your ultimate gfe companion and I can satisfy you every need. Call me anytime I'm available 24/7. I am smart well educated and have a smile to die for. So when your ready for the best forget the rest and call me.

I'm sure we all have seen an ad like that, they are all like that, what makes them different is you. So in this order, post pics then post do's and donts, then rates then number, after that put your filler.
+1
Absolutely Trey. Ladies for your info I love phone pics much better than the professional ones. They just seem more real.
I'm candy um your ultimate gfe companion and I can satisfy you every need. Call me anytime I'm available 24/7. I am smart well educated and have a smile to die for. So when your ready for the best forget the rest and call me. Originally Posted by trey
Do you give BBBJ......do you allow CIM........do you allow MSOG......do you have an incall.........can I have a discount?
View review, view fotos on website and read the "about me", Read menu on p411 (no BP thank you very much). Attention to detail is everything to me as well. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND a substandard session....waste of time, money and opportunity.

But mostly, I place LARGE amounts upon the review and reviewer. Without it, I'm out.